DC's TV show universe.

ThAshleyChannel

That one person
So, anyone here watch TV? watch shows like Arrow, The Flash and SuperGirl? any DC tv show?

PODXYpw.png

If you don't watch these shows, you should. They are real good, even if you're no fan of DC comics, they have great stories, characters you'll love and secrets you'll wanna know. I'm glad I started watching these shows, they are great and keep me busy. Something to do on the side, watch these amazing shows.

Maybe you watch Gotham? maybe the older shows? or even the newest one 'dc legends of tomorrow'? All great, so do you watch, plan on watching or wanna watch it now?

These shows sadly don't really look appealing atleast compared to some older DC shows I've watched. I really enjoy Flash in Justice League the animated series however.
In terms of live action super hero shows in general specifically DC I've only seen Smallville way back when I was a child, it was alright but nothing special. The Daredevil netflix series is something I'd recommend. It felt much more complete than the movie with Electra.

Gotham never interested me simply because there's no Batman or Bruce Wayne. You can't have Gotham without Batman that's like Smallville but it's about Kal-El's parents on Earth. Out of the 3 Flash seems to be the most interesting one, should check it out for myself. It feels like Batman the brave and the bold seemed to have given a lot of unknown heroes more feedback such as Plasticman, and hey felt the Flash and Plasticman segments were one of the best ones in the show. Super Girl I heard mixed reviews about this one but I'll check it out. Really don't like Green Arrow at all same with Hawk Eye so I'll skip it.

Back