Diamond City basis in WL4 ?

Just a Wario Fan

The ίςε cream aficionado
As you could guess, I named this tread after the thread Mona basis in Wario Land 4.

There was a lot of discussion about Mona possibly being in the Wario Land 4 ending, but what about that city in the intro of the game? Could it be Diamond City from the WarioWare series? It might seem strange, but think about this:

It's the first game in the series in which Wario lives in a city rather than his castle.

The city is not given a name, so it could have any name.

Wario Land 4 is the last game that came out before WarioWare: Mega Microgames.

And even if the city isn't really Diamond City, it could have been the inspiration for Diamond City.Hmm:

I wouldn't so much say that it's a basis for Diamond City, but it certainly introduced the idea of Wario living the city life.

Whether or not it actually is Diamond City isn't officially estaplished at all, mind you I believe that they are the same city, it just seems like the only sensical option, especially with all of the other things from Land 4 that Mega Micro Game$ brought back/reused, it's just that you can never be too certain with Nintendo series, recent years tought me to be cautious with everything I think to know about their series.

Back