DnD, anyone?

Baker Man

Already F'd up 2025 gonna be my year
If anyone wants to, I personally have an idea for a campaign where there's a cowboy, a caveman, and a viking end up in a fantasy land and join with an amateur wizard. Anyone else have any ideas?

Last edited:
I'll start, I'm a cowboy, Johnny Bakerson, I'm a sharpshooter from late 1800s Montana, taking care of my horses, and then I'm here in this weird place.

(I like/call the caveman) I hear a strange commotion outside of my cave, I am Wahrg, an overweight caveman with an iconic mustache and swollen red nose. I am the unsung inventor of both hats and the mystic ancient art of Wumbo, thus the mark of Wumbo is upon my hat. I will do anything for berries. My areas of specialty include tracking, camoflague, and smacking things with the large club passed down to me from my father. Though I can only communicate in monosylabic and nonesensible words my inner monologue is of Pythagoras Papastamatiou, who will one day be my decendant. I walk outside to see my cave is gone all together and now I'm in this weird place. There is another man across the way with an unfamiliar hat.

We need at least one more (DM), so hopefully this will bump and someone will join us, as either the viking, wizard, or dm, or 2/3 people as a combination of such (hopefully one is dm bc we can't play without one)

We need at least one more (DM), so hopefully this will bump and someone will join us, as either the viking, wizard, or dm, or 2/3 people as a combination of such (hopefully one is dm bc we can't play without one)
If I have to I could switch to DM if other people want to play as characters instead
BUT YEAH BUMP FOR INTEREST :D

Well, before we do that, we should probably start deciding stats and alignment (Lawful/neutral/chaotic good/neutral/evil)

Back