Drawing

MonaWare

do wa ditty
Diamond City Insider
Ive always like drawing, I like seeing other peoples drawings, and its definitely an ability Ive always wished I had. I draw on occasion, though not often (it generally reminds me how terrible I am at it : p) But sometimes I can draw really cool things, and I feel proud of them : p

I have a few saved here, if youd like to see them.

Most of you have problys already seen my 3ds-

oDfrwFM.jpg

No way Ill ever be able to resell that : p

Helga is something I can generally draw somewhat well, but I think this was my first attempt to actually draw her here-

MBPqSFL.jpg

I mean, its not horrible, and apparently at that time I must have been proud of myself because I saved it : p

I have a friend I grew up with who lives near me, and sometimes the two of us like to make comics and such. Sometimes we go back and forth, like one of us draws and the other writes or vice versa, and weve come up with some really good stuff that way before. This one is not nearly as good as other stuff we came up with before, but its kinda funny : p

GF0RhI5.jpg

I also have some stuff Ive done on ms paint for my friends. A few years back my friends asked me to draw some stuff for them. I asked them what to draw and they gave me a few requests, so I just made a bunch of little scribbles for them on my track pad : p
(the names I used on these will be marked out for privacy reasons)

uyApH8D.png

so yeah, my abilities on a trackpad are much worse than with pencil and paper : p

Then a couple of comics I made of some of my friends : p
3NkWuAU.png

fAWXyhV.png
(that one actually makes me laugh, I love how bad the face is : p)

But yeah, I like drawing sometimes, and I really appreciate people with a real talent to draw. Do you like drawing? Do you enjoy it even though youre terrible at it, like me? : p Or do you just admire those who do have the ability? Do you have anything youd be willing to share? Id like to see it : p

Back