Easiest and most difficult Wario Land bosses?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Out of all the bosses in these games (along with Wario World and Master of Disguise), what ones did you consider easiest and most difficult and why?

For me, it's like such:

Easiest

The minotaur/cavemaster in Wario Land Super Mario Land 3. Imagine a version of Big Bully you literally pick up and chuck off his a cliff to his doom, and that's how pathetic this guy is.

Knight in Syrup Castle. The blocks you can stand on make this guy ludicrously pathetic.

Giant Spear Man in Wario Land 2. You can just repeatedly ground pound him to death without him managing to move off th spot or get a single hit in.

Underwater defence walls from Wario Land Shake It. Go down in seconds, and I don't think they even have a name or Mario Wiki article.

Hardest

Bloomsday/Scumflower in Wario Land Shake It. A long battle with lots of tricky attacks to avoid and a weakness that's not at all obvious make this guy a right pain to defeat.

The Shake King. Lightning plus laser beams plus energy balls plus four phases makes for one of the hardest final fights in series history. The fact the timer keeps going during the cut scenes doesn't help at all, nor does the fact you have to eventually win without taking a single hit.

So what bosses did you think were easiest and hardest and why?

I dind't find Bloomsday to be very tough. It has hard to hit him sometimes, but if you hold down, you won't be blown away. I actually dind't know that the first time, only when trying to do the challenges, and it helped me beat it, but it makes some time since I played that game, so it might not help much.
The ones that were easy for me where Rolanratl and the worm from Wario Land 3. Both dind't pose any threath for me at all.
The hardest were the bunny and the raccon from 3. The bunny because it has really hard to actually score, and the raccon because IT IS EXTREMELY HARD TO AVOID HIS ATTACKS. No, really. And you have to restart the fight every time you are hit, and them, pass through that water maze part AGAIN. (even though the maze is really easy and short, it starts to pile up a lot of time. ) And also the shake king, for the same reasons you said.

I remember having trouble with Scumflower and having to look up a FAQ and then watch a video. Otherwise Cractus from Wario Land 4 is quite a challenging boss. If you don't take advantage of his cool down animation to land multiple hits in one go, then he can be quite troublesome. I found it difficult to dodge his leaf hand attacks, especially as he floats towards Wario. As he closes in on you, you have less space and time to dodge his attacks.

I think that the bosses from Wario Land 4 are probably the most sophisticated (lots of phases, unique types of movements and attacks) and challenging in the series.

Eh, at least you're decent at other parts of Wario Land 3. I'm personally just kind of terrible at the puzzle gameplay as a whole (even if I am finding the game enjoyable to play regardless).

Had a lot of trouble with Cuckoo Condor. Getting those eggs to hit her was a pain for me.
As for the easiest.. I don't really think any boss was super easy for me. Atleast yet.

Had a lot of trouble with Cuckoo Condor. Getting those eggs to hit her was a pain for me.
As for the easiest.. I don't really think any boss was super easy for me. Atleast yet.

Out of curiosity, what Wario games have you played so far?

Because the bosses in the later games are a lot harder than those in the earlier titles.

Easiest boss fight is Hinyari the optional Sherbet Land boss in the first Wario Land since you can just use the exit door to end the level without having to fight him.
Hardest boss fight for me is probably Jamano the ghost piratein Wario Land 3 since you have to be quick to take out all the skull lamps.

Out of curiosity, what Wario games have you played so far?

Because the bosses in the later games are a lot harder than those in the earlier titles.

The first game I played was Wario Land 4 on my 3DS.
The second was Wario Land Shake Dimension. Yeah, the bosses in this game are harder than 4's, but I still have to finish the game.
Oh yeah. I also have the original WarioWare on my 3DS aswell, but I don't think the bosses in it count regarding this topic.

So, bassicly I know a lot about Wario, but I'm a newbie when it comes to how many games I played. :confused:

The first game I played was Wario Land 4 on my 3DS.
The second was Wario Land Shake Dimension. Yeah, the bosses in this game are harder than 4's, but I still have to finish the game.
Oh yeah. I also have the original WarioWare on my 3DS aswell, but I don't think the bosses in it count regarding this topic.

So, bassicly I know a lot about Wario, but I'm a newbie when it comes to how many games I played. :confused:

Yeah, you started with the two games with the toughest boss battles. Wario Land Shake It's a great example here, its bosses are tough even by general video game standards, let alone Mario/Wario/Nintendo ones.

On the other hand, in Wario Land 1 and 2, they're a lot easier:

Back