[Poll] Favourite WarioWare Character?

Who is your favourite WarioWare character?

• Wario

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Mona

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Jimmy T

• Kat/Ana

• 9-Volt

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Dribble/Spitz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orbulon

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Dr Crygor

• 18-Volt

• Ashley

• Mike

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Penny

• Young Cricket/Master Mantis

• Fronk

• Pyoro

• 5-Volt

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Other

• Total voters
:mike: i'm in love with the robot :mike:
i'm glad mike got a little more popular from gold. it's depressing when no one talks about your fave. i was scared he wasn't gonna get any lines but god bless the devs.

i've always felt lucky that we still see mike around. given how disliked mic controls ended up being, they could've dropped him completely like jimmy's family. thankfully he's still around, and in a decent capacity too...he's got a pretty consistent presence in the series even if he doesn't do as much as he used to.

nonetheless, i'd love to see another full-fledged stage from him. i miss that, and mike himself, a lot.
I feel ya, because if you pay close attention, no one really talks about Kat & Ana that much, especially Ana, since Kat seems to take the lead in the microgames, for example in Mega Microgames, where their stage was labled as 'Kat', not Kat & Ana. It seriously dissapointed me seeing that.

As for Mike, I honestly thought mic controls weren't all that bad, except for Mike's boss stage, that was just painful, but yeah, Mike is surely something and I really like him as well, I wonder if his fellow robot Doris-1 will join him and the Crygors on later adventures though?

Am I really the only one around here who likes the microphone controls?
no, i loved them and find their implementation to be pretty interesting at times.
i say that they're widely disliked because that's what i've observed online.

i enjoyed the boss game as well. nice music, cool concept, cute dandelion seed. but i can definitely see why people don't like it - really feels like the odds are unfairly stacked against you sometimes. i haven't played it in a while so i'm not sure how to explain it, but it feels like certain layouts on higher speeds are basically unwinnable

Back