Hello everyone!

sunmarsh

Legendary Thief
I'm not a fan of Wario per se, but I fully support his attempts at infiltrating the video game/console market...

That is to say I'm a huge WarioWare fan. B-) I have all the games in the series (Game & Wario inclusive). My favorite is Twisted! and my least favorite.... hard to choose! Based on a single player experience alone I would have to say Game & Wario, but I have played a lot of great multiplayer on it.

I'm currently collecting WarioWare merchandise, and I'm specifically looking for promotional posters or pins for WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$! (GCN), D.I.Y., and Snapped! (if there were even any made). If you're willing to part with any let me know. I've collected five promo posters and two pins so far. I'll take some pictures when the Game & Wario poster arrives to show you guys. :D

On that note, I also want to note that I have a few extra WarioWare: Touched! pins (1 & 2) up for auction if anyone is interested. B-)

(Oh, and my favorite WW character is Crygor... can you tell?)

• Friendly
Reactions: 607
Welcome to the forums, sunmarsh! We need all WarioWarers we can get, so your presence is a great addition. :) And those are some pretty nice pins! I'm sure whoever puts it in their bag will surely be proud.

And also, nice Crygor avatar. We also need fans of the WarioWare characters specifically, because much like the crazy Doc, they are awesome.

• Friendly
Reactions: 607
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. :)

I don't have the phone straps, actually. I don't really like miniatures/phone charms because I wouldn't use them and they're a bit small to put on display. I may break down and buy them though since there seems to be so little WW merch generally speaking.

Yeah, WarioWare merchandise is pretty thin on the ground. Then again, so is Wario series merchandise in general... Nintendo don't even seem to like making toys based of it...

Back