How come there are Shantae smilies?

Some would say Shantae is influenced by Wario Land but the real reason is there just used to be some guy here who really liked Shantae and he would post her everywhere and those smilies ended up getting added as a result.

I'm glad there is Shantae stuff cause I always felt Shatae was also a punk platformer like Wario.
Loved Shantae since I got my hands on that half genie's games.
I think Wario could put sassy Shantae in her place and they would make a power couple.
:shantspin:WarioKey:::shantspin:WarioKey:::shantspin:WarioKey:::shantspin:

For real ask yourself this about Wario though:
When has Wario and genies NOT gone together.
There is a genie in almost every wario game.
1690707790789.png

Also the creator of Shantae loves Wario

Last edited:

All true warioLAND fans ship wario with Shantae
She would be his as told by genie
All true warioWARE fans ship wario with mona
The shipping is specifically how I tell who likes Ware VS Land personally
NOW I KNOW YOU PREFER WARIOWARE MORGAN B)

Everyone knows Shantae got Wario into smash

Both Wario and Shantae have female pirate arch nemesis.

Basically because of what Magma said, plus we once had a Shantae fad or two here.

I'm glad there is Shantae stuff cause I always felt Shatae was also a punk platformer like Wario.
I think Wario could put sassy Shantae in her place and they would make a power couple.
:shantspin:WarioKey:::shantspin:WarioKey:::shantspin:WarioKey:::shantspin:

For real ask yourself this about Wario though:
When has Wario and genies NOT gone together.
There is a genie in almost every wario game.
1690707790789.png
Ain't that the truth!!
Glad to see that you're enjoying Shantae just as much as I do.

And yes, Wario Land just wouldn't be the same without genies, so a Half-Genie would add to Wario just perfecly.

Honestly, back on the topic of the smilies, imagine Pizza Tower ones, like a Pillar John one that'd essentially just be the moai emoji, or some concepts for smilies I have here
(corner tv, shotgun, running, robotnik taunt,) maybe they could be called like :john:, : peptv :, : pepgun :, : peprun :, and : pepbotnik :.

Attachments

• Spr_tv_idle.gif
    Spr_tv_idle.gif
    198.3 KB · Views: 79
  • Spr_shotgun_idle.gif
    Spr_shotgun_idle.gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 968C8C89-EC6A-44E0-A0CA-00175D257DD8.gif
    968C8C89-EC6A-44E0-A0CA-00175D257DD8.gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 90
  • Spr_player_taunt1.png
    Spr_player_taunt1.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Honestly, back on the topic of the smilies, imagine Pizza Tower ones, like a Pillar John one that'd essentially just be the moai emoji, or some concepts for smilies I have here
(corner tv, shotgun, running, robotnik taunt,) maybe they could be called like :john:, : peptv :, : pepgun :, : peprun :, and : pepbotnik :.
Pizza Tower emojis would be a great tip of the hat to a series that has helped restore a lot of interest in the Wario Land franchise

ngl i also think some smilies from the bosses would be cool, like so, maybe call them :admire:, :vigcoffee:, :fyou:, :fakepep:, and : pizzaskull :

Spr_pepperman_contemplat.gif

Spr_vigilantenoisette1_0.gif

Spr_noise_vulnerable1loop_0.gif

Fake_peppino_idle.gif

Screenshot_20230901-224750.png
for fake peppino I would've said the chase image but I can imagine someone being cringy with it saying like "what did you say about d.i.y.? :chase:" or whatever it'd be called, basically saying "you disagree with me, so I'm coming for you"

ngl i also think some smilies from the bosses would be cool, like so, maybe call them :admire:, :vigcoffee:, :fyou:, :fakepep:, and : pizzaskull :

View attachment 15581
View attachment 15582
View attachment 15583
View attachment 15584
View attachment 15586for fake peppino I would've said the chase image but I can imagine someone being cringy with it saying like "what did you say about d.i.y.? :chase:" or whatever it'd be called, basically saying "you disagree with me, so I'm coming for you"

I can definitely add some Pizza Tower ones. However, do you have a version of Pizza Face without the black background? Would be better a bit smaller and transparent like the top ones.

Back