I'm New to Forums

Random Adam

a kid that made you mad (sorry)
I haven't used a forum before, so I don't exactly know how everything works. Could someone explain to me how this site works?

Well, okay.

Basically, there are various forum sections dedicated to different topics. These could be for franchises (Wario Land, WarioWare, crossover games, etc) or for other things (artwork, general discussion, etc).

You then choose what section fits the topic you want to discuss, then go there. You'll be presented with a list of topics about various things related to that subject, and by clicking on one you can open the discussion and see what people are saying. As well as reply by entering your comment in the editor box at the bottom of the page and pressing the post reply button.

If you don't see a discussion you want to get involved in, you can then press a button marked 'Post Thread', and then enter the content for the first post in your own discussion. Other people will then see said post and reply to it.

There's also a points system of sorts that kicks in when you do various things, with new posts, comments, uploads, etc giving you coins. These coins can then be used in the shop to buy items for your profile.

Does that help a bit?

Back