Just a minor suggestion....

Krummy Koopa

Not so great anymore.. Sigh.
Hey, y'all. K.K. back again. I know I've been gone for awhile, but I've returned with a whole new attitude after getting some knowledge from school and just life in general, and I just wanted to drop a little suggestion that I HAD A DREAM ABOUT!

MARCH 2ND, 20XX (meaning from THIS MARCH 2ND UNTIL THE END OF WARIOFOURMS (hopefully never!))

WarioForums are bustling. Huge commotion. Why's that, you ask? Well, here it is:

The New Holiday: Toxic Landfill Day

Toxic Landfill, the classic stage from WarioLand 4 on GameBoy Advance. You all know it, you all love it. On Toxic Landfill Day (hereby referred to as TLD), the site is set to autoplay this bad boy: . Now that's a rocking song. I love it.

Why March 2nd? Well, Toxic Landfill is the SECOND stage in Ruby Passage in WarioLand 4. Ruby Passage is the THIRD Passage going clockwise from Entry Passage. 3 = March, 2 = 2nd! I think it's pretty clever myself.

I think also on this day we could start a Toxic Landfill General Thread, and maybe all the users could talk about the stage/memories of the stage/tips and tricks for speedrunning it! I think that'd be really fun myself.

Anyways, I'm open to any and all feedback! If you have any cool Toxic Landfill related ideas, just post 'em in the comment section below! Thanks for reading.

Thanks for reading!,

K.K.

Hi, thanks for getting back to me, CM30. (is the CM in your name a reference to the WWE Wrestler C.M. Punk? I love WWE!)

Well, you see, Toxic Landfill is definitely one of the better stages in WarioLand 4. It has the following good parts: breakable trash, multiple powerups (Spring Wario and Fat Wario being the two most prominent), GREAT, ROCKIN' music, awesome graphics (probably better than the rest of the game, some of that texturework is INCREDIBLE!), and it's the perfect balance between easy and difficult. Also, it was my brother Greg's (may God rest his soul) favorite stage, so it has a lot of sentimental value to me, and I think that a lot of other people probably have great memories tied to such an AWESOME level like Toxic Landfill. And have I mentioned that music? Epic!

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you soon,

K.K.

EDIT: spelling, grammar

Back