Mario kart 8 DLC pack 3 - Warioware

ThAshleyChannel

That one person
f3c592.jpg

If we were to get a Warioware pack DLC for Mario kart 8, who would be the character choices?
My guess would be​
  • Ashley
  • Mona
  • Jimmy T
And a stage based on Diamond City.
Probably either a remaster of the one from GP
or a whole new Diamond city stage.

What do you think of this DLC Warioware pack? Good, bad? would you make any changes to the DLC? leave your thoughts.​

I'd like it, but:

They'd probably make a new WarioWare themed stage. Mario Kart Arcade GP's level design is awful.

And the pack would also have a lot of things not from Wario games. Remember, even the Zelda pack had an Excitebike level and the F-Zero themed Mute City.

I'd like it, but:

They'd probably make a new WarioWare themed stage. Mario Kart Arcade GP's level design is awful.

And the pack would also have a lot of things not from Wario games. Remember, even the Zelda pack had an Excitebike level and the F-Zero themed Mute City.
Was kind of thinking that picture was just meant to be a placeholder.

• Ashley
  • Mona
  • Jimmy T

that's exactly who I'd pick for a Warioware debut in Mario Kart. odd.

anyway, other content:

-Wario's wario land 4 car
-Dribble and Spitz' taxi

-Brand new Diamond City track
-rice beach track
-maybe somethinbg based on super mario land 2????

It isn't odd, Jimmy, Mona and Ashley are the most likely candidates out of the others. Jimmy and Mona being like, the 2nd main characters while Ashley is just a popular choice for people.

Who doesn't like Ashley? Like, Ashley and hate just don't mix together, lol. Those car choices are amazing, I forgot to include cars in the DLC, was just busy making the image, lol. I'd love the Taxi, those tracks sound fun to, I only known of Diamond city and the maybe Mario land 2 stage, but I never heard of Rice beach, I'm gonna take a wild guess and say it's Wario land related, unless it's that one DLC pack that's from another series.

Back