Mini Drawings - Can't trust, won't trust.

ThAshleyChannel

That one person
j7g4z9.jpg

Ashley is only 5 in this picture.

Her sister is 13. After little Ashley went to bed, Alaca left the following night. All witches must grow up
on their own, she's lucky her big sister even stayed for awhile to take care of little Ashley.

Ashley never saw any of her family members since and maybe never will...

Interesting. Is there a reason she never saw her family members again? Seems kind of random and out of nowhere...

Is there a reason she never saw her family members again? Seems kind of random and out of nowhere...
She turned her teacher into a spoon so I guess anything could've happened to her family.

I like the design of the sister. Its cool they both wear a weird head thing. Ashley does look a bit bored to say something like that tho d:p

Last edited:
I've read somewhere that witches leave their children at a young age so they grow up not to rely on them, maybe they leave when their young is around 3 or 4. I forgot. It just kinda stuck to me, so I applied this to Ashley. She's young and her parents are gone, so they must have left awhile ago.

I don't think they ever see their parents again after they leave, but I said maybe. I forgot where I read this from, but maybe it isn't true.

I based Alaca on Ashley and Tatsumaki.

large.jpg
Ashley.(Warioware).full.1912105.jpg

I've read somewhere that witches leave their children at a young age so they grow up not to rely on them, maybe they leave when their young is around 3 or 4. I forgot. It just kinda stuck to me, so I applied this to Ashley. She's young and her parents are gone, so they must have left awhile ago.

I don't think they ever see their parents again after they leave, but I said maybe. I forgot where I read this from, but maybe it isn't true.

I based Alaca on Ashley and Tatsumaki.

Where did you read that? First I've heard of it.

I don't know where I heard it either, I just remember reading it in a book I think. It sort of makes scene, well, to me at least. Who knows, maybe she will meet her mom and dad once more.

Back