Mini Fanfics - One punch-witch

ThAshleyChannel

That one person
The%2Bone%2Bpunch%2Bwitch.png

Ashley Crossovers collection : ONE PUNCH-WITCH
Fanfiction

Story was made for the fun of it. So here it is.

Diamond city, 2015. Ashley was working on a spell that would make her a little stronger, she was
tired of the other witches always making fun of her for being sort of weak, even her magic wasn't working
like she hope it would half the time. So one day Ashley snapped, she could not handle it
anymore, so she got to work on a spell that would make her strong.

She also promised herself she'll work harder on her spells, no matter how hard and how long it'll take,
she will be the strongest witch the world has ever seen.
"We're almost done. I can almost feel the power flowing within me." Ashley's smirked, putting more
stuff into the spell.

"A-are you really sure you want to do this? It could have some very bad side effect-"

"SHUT IT" Ashley rudely cut off Red. Ashley was sure it'll work, it would give her the power to at least carry a bus full of people. But the power she's about to get is much...much more than what she wanted.

"This is gonna work, it has to. I went over everything six times making sure this will be just perfect, it's not gonna fail. " Ashley told Red.

"Okay, Ashley. I trust you." Red replied with an awkward smile, he still wasn't sure, he doesn't want any harm coming to Ashley.

Ashley got back to work, she threw all sorts of things into the spell, already glowing red with power.
Ashley couldn't wait to show off her new powers to the others, but first she needed to let the spell
settle down for a bit.
"Alright, we just gotta let it settle. While we wait I'm gonna go read a book. When I call you you come, we don't need any delays." Ashley ordered.

"No problem, Ashley."

As Ashley left the room Red stayed behind in the spell room, he had to do something before Ashley
hurt or even kill herself, the thought made Red sad.
a few minutes has passed and Red was looking around the many spells they had to make it safe,
but Ashley came in and saw what Red was trying to do.
"RED" Ashley screamed "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? STOP!"

This scared Red and he jumped back into the shelves of spells by mistake, a bottle was about to fall into
the spell pot.
"No!" Ashley yelled as she tried to catch it as it fell, but it was too late.
Ashley gave Red the most deadliest stare ever, Red was so scared, looking up at her he tried saying sorry, but Ashley didn't reply, just gave him the death stare. All of a sudden the spell was starting to overflow.

"Ashley, look! we gotta get out of here" Red yelled

"NO! I WORKED FOREVER ON THIS, ONE SMALL SPELL BOTTLE WON'T DO ANYTHING. IT WILL WORK"! Ashley yelled at Red, she was not gonna let all her work go to waste.

Ashley threw Red out the door and shut it so he didn't get any of the power, it was all for her. The spell was gonna blow, Ashley's eyes lite up "So cool" she said then it blew up.
Red heard the explosion from out the door, since the door didn't go flying it must have been a mini
explosion, Ashley took those to the face before and lived, so he wasn't too worried.

"A..Ashley?" he said peaking from behind the door.
He opened the door some more to let it air out, smoke everywhere. He covered his face with his
arms with one eye out
"Ashley?"
The smoke started to clear and he saw Ashley laying against the wall.
"ASHLEY!!!" He yelled worried.
"Ashley!" Red said again running to her, she was moving and breathing. But wasn't saying anything.
"Ashley...?" Red said.

"You..." she let out
"YOU" She looked towards Red with glowing red eyes and white hair. "YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!" she got up, Red backed up in panic.

"No, Ashley! DON'T!"

Ashley lifted her arm up and was ready to punch Red, but with all her anger she was going to punch the wall.

"UGGHHH" She began to punch...

A super huge explosion sent her mansion breaking into pieces, sending the Forrest and it's tress flying just by the shock wave of the punch, making the huge landscape look as if a huge metro just hit going for miles on end.

"...." Ashley just stood there. She turned her head around towards where she punched to see so much destruction, as if a nuke went off in just one direction going on for miles, the mountain in the background had a huge hole in it, you could see the other side.

Ashley then looked towards Red, Red just stood there shocked. Ashley looked at her hands.
"Did I do that?...only one way to find out" She said pulling out her fist, punching upward just a little.

Just a small punch send a huge shock wave around the world, clearing the clouds above, sending almost everything around here flying.

"Wow..." She smirked "This is gonna be fun..."

The end

With these new found powers she took on everybody on earth without fail. She took a punch from Wario-man and all she did was say "Is that all?" as she punched Wario-man into space.

POWERS
  • Ultra power punch.
  • 5x faster than speed of light and going faster each day.
  • Super armor. Can take a hit from anybody in the universe without flinching one bit.
  • Mix this with her magic, she has become a feared witch among the multiverse.
"She can take over the multiverse and still finish all her homework."
"I'm the strongest witch you'll ever meet."
  • One of the strongest fictional characters.
  • immune to reality warping
  • Powers cannot be taken or copied
  • simple punch can take out any body.
  • Somewhat powerful punch can break the world in half.
  • serious punch will wipe out a universe.
  • No longer wishes for friends, now wishes for a powerful enough person to take a punch from her.
latest

2vht3di.jpg

This is a fight that would end the Multiverse.

Back