Mobile Gaming

Amiibro

Ph.D Gamer
Why is the mobile gaming in Japan so high? They get the goods since a lot of gaming companies are based there. But they still play Mobile...
That's not so important though this thread can be used for whatever Mobile games you may or may not play. I don't usually like them, so I really only play one.
But if you like a mobile game or have something to say about them go ahead and post your ideas here if you're interested.

I played the original Plants vs. Zombies and Plants vs. Zombies 2 on a tablet. I don't care for any other mobile games/game ripoffs. Angry Birds and Dumb Ways to Die are the worst. The former has become a sellout and the latter is a WarioWare ripoff that has become extremely popular. A good sign for a possible WarioWare mobile game? Only time will tell...

That's pretty much the same for me I don't like angry birds or dumb ways to die either I only got dumb ways to die in the first place because I thought the video was slightly amusing but once I played it, I got rid of it. Even though it's a copy of ware it still doesn't give off the same feeling as ware.

Angry birds wasn't even that fun to me i played it a bit but I just don't find it all to appealing anymore.

Let's hope a mobile Warioware will be a great hit, the hit it should be.

Not very well versed with mobile gaming. I played Angry Birds in an AT&T store, and it's a fun little time waster, but nothing more.

I would love to play Puyo Puyo Quest someday. Just need something that can emulate iOS devices...

Back