One Interesting Fact About Wario !

What do you guys think about this Fact

• Is Wario & Mario Friends

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Wario is the transformation of Mario

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nice choice for the music in the video!

Also, I'm not really sure if that's true, but I don't think Mario has good looks, so Wario should lighten up.

And... Wario is not "evil", I know his name comes from being bad, but bad doesn't necessarily mean evil.

• Agree
Reactions: 607
First of all, Welcome to the Forums, GamesandWario! :)
Been following your Youtube channel for a while now. ^^
Nice to finally see you on board. :D

Now, I personally wouldn't call Wario ugly.
Sure, most people would call him that simply because he's fat but I don't think that way.
I mean besides his belly, just look at the guy!
Perfect pearly white teeth, an amazing mustache, huge muscular arms, classic plumber-y attire...
How could he be considered ugly?

The thing about Wario being Mario's childhood friend is real (even if Nintendo didn't confirmed, specifically)
But saying that "he's jealous of Mario's good looks" is a very misleading fact for people who don't know the character very well.

Some people hates him because of obesity plus his acts in around the Mushroom Kingdom which its demonized him and hide his true strength.
But for Wario, he don't give a shit about how people criticize him and that my friend, that is totally awesome.

And he has good looks.

Thanks!

Hm... question is, how accurate are these facts today? Mario's description says he was born in Brooklyn. However, that's no longer part of Nintendo's official "canon".

They have thrown out the idea of "canon" a long time ago, we are talking about the same company that declared that this:
347px-Toad_Artwork_-_Super_Mario_3D_World.png

is the same guy from Mario 2 & Wario's Woods while this guy:
465px-Toad_Brigade_Captain_Artwork_-_Super_Mario_3D_World.png

just HAPPENS to be so similar to him that you have to wonder if they came from the same nutsack.

Oh yeah and the Koopalings aren't Bowser's kids anymore, Toads aren't mushrooms and the Mario brothers were brought to the wrong house at the end of Yoshi's Island...

Nintendo has so little regard for characters and canon, give it a few years and they are going to declare that Mario & Luigi are no longer brothers, it's going to happen at one point.

Good editing! :)
I remember a comic where Mario and Wario were childhood rivals, but that could be after the whole jealousy thing went down.

Back