Professor Layton (& spinoff games)

Behonkiss

Wario Fan Supreme
The announcement of Lady Layton has encouraged me to ask if anyone else has been a fan of the Professor Layton series. I've always enjoyed their fun stories, art style, and mix of adventure game and brainteaser mechanics, not to mention that Unwound Future unexpectedly had one of my all-time favorite endings to a game. Layton Brothers on iOS is also a neat Ace Attorney-style spinoff, along with the actual Phoenix Wright crossover.

i have played all the layton games, they're all great. i think lady layton is going to be a great game too i hope, it looks good from what we have seen.
the only one i didnt like as much as the others was the crossover with phoenix wright, because it has the weakest plot twist in series, and the trials, aside from the third one, were boring. (phoenix wright is still a good series though.)

The first three games follow Professor Hershel Layton and Luke Triton's adventures together. The subsequent three games and the film are prequels, and focus on how Luke and Layton met, and their "original" adventures. Each title is based in a series of puzzles and mysteries given by the faculty row spam citizens of towns that the main characters visit. It is not necessary to solve all the puzzles to progress, but some are mandatory, and at certain points in the game a minimum number of puzzles must be solved before the story can continue.

Back