RUMOR: Wario Land 3D

Nintengasm

Hocus Pocus!
According to a rumor floating around a few days ago, a Nintendo Direct was going to be announced for the 14th. Well, that part of the rumor ended up being true. A few tidbits included in the rumor were:

- A new Metroid game
- amiibo information
- New 3DS release date for America (which seems to be true going by GameStop rumors)
- WARIO LAND 3D

I'm really hoping Wario's making the jump to 3D after all this time. We'll know tomorrow!

I really don't know how to feel about this, it's 4chan, so I'm cautious with my expectations, but Wario romours really don't come around that often, so I REALLY want this to have at least some truth to it...

I just hope it's true but since the source came from 4chan and not from a legit site, I'm not sure about it...

Well, what we can do for now is waiting for tomorrow and hoping it's true. :)

Well, that would be too much good to be true, we got only 4chan's source, which is a total fraud and no official informations from Nintendo.
At least the questions about ''Will Wario will have a amiibo figurine?'' is resolved and everyone can buy the figurine in Spring.

Man, one of those days where I actually wanted to be wrong, and I wasn't. I hate it when that happens.

As for the Wario Amiibo, I thought the announcement was only a matter of time.

Back