Coins
Coins
Fancy Lamp
Magic Lamp
User Name Style Change
Username Change
CD

not really spooky, thought it gives the vibes of being lonely and isolated

That is actually kinda spooky TBH. Its atmosphere reminds me a bit of World of Nothing from Super Paper Mario, although that theme is much darker, whereas I find that Portal theme also spooky but in a more subtle, less direct manner. It's also quite beautiful is some way.

Kaptain K. Rool

The 'COOLEST' Pirate to ever sail the seven seas!
Coins
Coins
That is actually kinda spooky TBH. Its atmosphere reminds me a bit of World of Nothing from Super Paper Mario, although that theme is much darker, whereas I find that Portal theme also spooky but in a more subtle, less direct manner. It's also quite beautiful is some way.
What is the the name of the music? i don't get it!

Just a Wario Fan

The ίςε cream aficionado
Coins
Coins
Fancy Lamp
Magic Lamp
User Name Style Change
Username Change
CD
What is the the name of the music? i don't get it!

It's literally called that: World of Nothing. Take a listen yourself:

Now that does sound scary, doesn't it?
It's one of the few instances where the title of a music piece perfectly describes its feeling. It also perfectly fits in this game too, since Super Paper Mario is one of the darkest Mario games yet (It's about a misanthropic, power-corrupted villain who wants to destroy everything in existence), which sets the tone rather aptly. To me, it has a bit of an extra layer of eeriness, as it contains a beeping heart monitor, which makes it a bit of a "dark reprise" of a much more happy and upbeat song (non-videogame) that I discovered a while back and is now among my favourite.

But it's not even the scariest music in that game; that "honour" undoubtedly belongs to River Twygz Bed, perhaps the most terrifying piece of "music" in any non-horror game ever. I've already posted that one on the previous page if you want to take a listen, but I strongly advise against doing so if you're easily scared.

Kaptain K. Rool

The 'COOLEST' Pirate to ever sail the seven seas!
Coins
Coins
It's literally called that: World of Nothing. Take a listen yourself:

Now that does sound scary, doesn't it?
It's one of the few instances where the title of a music piece perfectly describes its feeling. It also perfectly fits in this game too, since Super Paper Mario is one of the darkest Mario games yet (It's about a misanthropic, power-corrupted villain who wants to destroy everything in existence), which sets the tone rather aptly. To me, it has a bit of an extra layer of eeriness, as it contains a beeping heart monitor, which makes it a bit of a "dark reprise" of a much more happy and upbeat song (non-videogame) that I discovered a while back and is now among my favourite.

But it's not even the scariest music in that game; that "honour" undoubtedly belongs to River Twygz Bed, perhaps the most terrifying piece of "music" in any non-horror game ever. I've already posted that one on the previous page if you want to take a listen, but I strongly advise against doing so if you're easily scared.

I KNOW what World Of Nothing sounds like! and i REALLY like it, but the problem was that my browser i'm using doesn't show me embeded videos! but in the post of yours i quoted you said this ''Its atmosphere reminds me a bit of World of Nothing from Super Paper Mario,'' that's the music i wanted to know what the name of it wasd:)