[Upcoming Game] Seems another Wario Land Spiritual Successor Has Been Announced...

Tried the demo. Really promising stuff. Kind of wish Annie had a different moveset but at the same time there's always a risk that her moveset would end up not being to my liking. Always kind of sucks when you like a character but you don't like how they play so I'm fine with this.

Also,
image.png

I wonder if this'll stay in the final version lol.

Honestly, I think Annie being playable is a nice feature too, like, imagine something like that in a Wario Land game, being able to play as Wario or Syrup/Waluigi (those 2, while still very much unlikely, are the 2 that would be the most likely imo), or being able to play as The Noise in Pizza Tower.

Just a few more thoughts after playing everything the demo has to offer. So far it's been really good not sure what other critiques I can give that don't relate to this just being a demo. Though, I do feel like Anton needs a bit more to differentiate himself. As he is now, he just feels like "Wario at home". He certainly looks more crazy than he did in Antonball but he still needs something more. Meanwhile, I find Annie endlessly entertaining lol.

Just a few more thoughts after playing everything the demo has to offer. So far it's been really good not sure what other critiques I can give that don't relate to this just being a demo. Though, I do feel like Anton needs a bit more to differentiate himself. As he is now, he just feels like "Wario at home". He certainly looks more crazy than he did in Antonball but he still needs something more. Meanwhile, I find Annie endlessly entertaining lol.
That being said, after spending some time on Summitsphere's Twitter I could definitely get behind Antonposting.

I mean I wouldn't be surprised if it was. Some people really like this game, and for good reason.

Back