Should we see more microgames involving the other characters?

BooDestroyer

Treasure Collector Extraordinaire
Wario does it all the time for his own microgames (with a few exceptions), but should there be microgames that involve any of the other characters in the series? A bunch where Mona, Jimmy, and the others do stuff?

I mean, Smash tried it once:
WarioWareTaunt.png

Sort of.

Nah.
Wario's gimmick is that he loves himself.
Pretty much, I sympathize with the desire to see the cast do more, but inserting himself into everything is very much Wario's thing, in the same way that for instance, Nintendo fanboyism is 9-Volt's and 18-Volt's thing.

Come to think of it, they're the only ones whose themes are most prevalent throughout the whole series? Everyone else only had them for the OG WarioWare and DIY, but had them under control schemes for the rest of the series.

Maybe have a touch controlled game where you repeatedly tap Orbulon's antenna so it'll go *doing doing doing doing doing*

Maybe a higher level can have him wear a hat that you have to break (cuz warioware is weird like that) and then tap his antenna after the hat breaks.

I'd like to see more microgames with other WarioWare characters in them, but part of me says that Wario is gonna get angry when the other microgame developers are gonna do this too much, because Wario probably wants only his face in the games.

Well, in the Gold version of Smooth Moves' A Moment of Reflection microgame...

• 3rd level difficulty: The two characters are instead on the right side of the screen, moving back and forth. Similarly to the second stage, there is an additional mirror to direct the light beam to before shining it on the character's head, but again using the second mirror is not necessary to win the game. Winning the game will turn the person's hair into a rainbow, stretching across the screen. In WarioWare Gold, the yellow figure will evolve into a doodle resembling Mona, Ashley, or Penny.

Huh, neat.

But yeah, I'd like to see a few of the other WarioWare characters appearing in microgames. Not as much as Wario, but it would make for a neat shake up every now and then.

Back