So where are all the WarioWare fans online?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
We've got a series which has sold millions of copies, at least initially. There's an absolute ton of artwork based on the games and characters on DeviantArt and Tumblr and other such sites. There's fan fiction, there's a lot of positive comments on game soundtrack videos, etc...

But where are all these fans as far as well... forums and fandom and stuff goes? Where are the people who are such die hard fans of the WarioWare games that they'll talk about them as much as we do Wario in general or get involved in the fan scene based on the series?

I think that complete lack of an collective Wario community, for so many years kind of killed a lot of the ethusiasm for the series...
Without some one who shares your interests and who you can talk about it, your dedication will probably fade away sooner or later...
Which is exactly why this forum and our little community here are indeed important.
This forum is the only place were we can list of references, levels and pretty much anything else, without every one else going: what.
And thats exactly what this fanbase needs, a place where fans can geek out about series in unison with other fans, something that you created CM30.
It may take a while, but I am confident that we can in fact grow into a large vocal fanbase one day...
(Sorry for my overly long rant, I just had to get tha of my chest)

Considering the state of the franchise afterward, I can't say I'm surprised at all. And the fact that when Game & Wario did try to go out of its way and do something of substance with the characters (but to be fair, only a few of them), everyone hated it.

Not to mention, people don't recognize WarioWare as a series that much anymore. They only care about Ashley and her song. Nothing more.

Seriously, how many of her fans even know anything about the series? I'm actually surprised that they managed to know about her at all.

Back