Sophocles

Sophostars/Togemaru-P

9-Volt's Big Sister
For those who have played Pokemon Sun/Moon do you like or dislike Sophocles?
If you like, So do I!
If you dislike him, Why?
I like hearing different people's opinions on him.

I'm fine with him. Not sure he's my favourite Trial Captain from the game, but he's a neat enough character, and I thought his trial was pretty clever too.

Yippyskippy! Ok my take on Sophocles is that
1) love his name
2) he's a bit of a blow hard but definitely a good character as he's well rounded. guts, confidence, and smarts make him a surprisingly likable character to me and also probably one of the more well representations of a husky person I've ever seen which I gotta give props to too because usually animes try to make people who are 'overweight' seem gross. BUT STILL MANAGES TO BE OF THE COMEDY RELIEF VARIETY. Not the hugest fan but Sophocles is definitely the full package
3) I love his togidemaru
4)
1693230907674.png
Sophocle's spirit animal has the brains of a metagross, the physique + guts of a Makuhita (which I see as a win)

Sophocles: 9/10 definitely an above average player in the pokemon franchise

1) love his name
2) he's a bit of a blow hard but definitely a good character as he's well rounded. guts, confidence, and smarts make him a surprisingly likable character to me and also probably one of the more well representations of a husky person I've ever seen which I gotta give props to too because usually animes try to make people who are 'overweight' seem gross. BUT STILL MANAGES TO BE OF THE COMEDY RELIEF VARIETY. Not the hugest fan but Sophocles is definitely the full package
3) I love his togidemaru
4) View attachment 15247Sophocle's spirit animal has the brains of a metagross, the physique + guts of a Makuhita (which I see as a win)

Sophocles: 9/10 definitely an above average player in the pokemon franchise
Oh my god yeah. Also, his development with his phobia was AMAZING. His backstory was also super upsetting too.. I hope one day he gets to achieve his dream of becoming an astronaut because when that day happens I am going to BAWL.

Last edited:
I just realized I replied to that twice my bad
No worries :D you can always edit it, I wont hold it against you ;D
I just know if you add something after you post for the sake of future readers it can be good to put a little cliff note that you made an edit but I don't think deleting/modifying a double post is a big deal (i've made this mistake or double clicked a couple times personally)

BUT YEAH I also have a fear of the dark and it really helps you understand his heavy love of electric pokemon. I really only liked electibuzz and raichu but Sophocles made me like electric pokemon a lot more.

I had completely forgotten he wants to become an astronaut! That is actually pretty cool

No worries :D you can always edit it, I wont hold it against you ;D
I just know if you add something after you post for the sake of future readers it can be good to put a little cliff note that you made an edit but I don't think deleting/modifying a double post is a big deal (i've made this mistake or double clicked a couple times personally)

BUT YEAH I also have a fear of the dark and it really helps you understand his heavy love of electric pokemon. I really only liked electibuzz and raichu but Sophocles made me like electric pokemon a lot more.

I had completely forgotten he wants to become an astronaut! That is actually pretty cool

Back