Stranded on an Island RP

Rei

Pro Coolman
So here's my role play even though I thought I didn't like them and I thought thu were cheesy. But I'm enjoying doing role playing. So your stranded on an island and you have to live with anyone you meet. You can use any characters you want. But you must cooperate with other people on the island to survive,or you could build your own nation. (Also if try to leave you come back to the island somehow).

Name:Star

Personality:Impulsive,outgoing,confident,full of energy,and adventurous.

Dislikes:Isolation,death,depression, rude people,bossy people.

Star:Well,I'm stranded on an island lost and without nobody...unless somehow somebody magical pops out of thin air. This island seems quite big,could probably make some good use of it. Even though I'll probably go insane before then. I should get some rocks and wood!

Name : Ashley (Coconut fell on head, forgot who I was and forgot I can use magic to leave the island)

----------------------------------------------------

*looking from behind bushes* ??? : I wonder who this person is?

??? thinks "I wonder if he's friendly or not...I need to catch his attention!" *looks for rock on ground, picks one up, throws it towards you.*

Star:What the?... *Angry look then
relized that it's a person* Oh! Hello,uh can you help me here? We should probably build a shelter and strt a campfire before it starts to rain at some point...Hopefully not soon.

QhMdP9B.png
??? : Y-your not gonna kill me?

Z7XkvFz.png
??? : You really scared me for a moment. My name's...uhhh, well --- I really don't know who I am. I don't remember much of anything, all I know is waking up with a pretty nasty bump on my head.

Gq2w0lH.png
??? : Wait, build shelter? does this mean you're not here to help me off this...place? I really thought I was saved, but sure. I'll love to help. I'm pretty sure I love helping others!

QhMdP9B.png
??? : Y-your not gonna kill me?

Z7XkvFz.png
??? : You really scared me for a moment. My name's...uhhh, well --- I really don't know who I am. I don't remember much of anything, all I know is waking up with a pretty nasty bump on my head.

Gq2w0lH.png
??? : Wait, build shelter? does this mean you're not here to help me off this...place? I really thought I was saved, but sure. I'll love to help. I'm pretty sure I love helping others!

Star:Well I could kill you if I felt like it. But I need the help. So you don't remember aything about you? Hmm...I guess I'm that way too. I just remember important things about me,and nothing else. I don't even know how we can get off this place to be honest with you... But we should be better iff being safer than sorry.

OVl7ckL.png
??? : If you really wanted to kill me, I wouldn't be easy to take down. For some reason my hair glows white when I'm angry and it feels like I get a power boost from it. Almost like magic or something.

k1LLign.png
??? : But if we want to survive we'll need each other. So, I guess we'll make some sort of small house. We're gonna need wood, leaves and a whole lot of time.

QhMdP9B.png
??? : But I don't know the first thing of making houses, unless I did. In that case --- I forgot. I guess I'll take orders from you! so what should I do...uhh, what did you say your name was?

OVl7ckL.png
??? : If you really wanted to kill me, I wouldn't be easy to take down. For some reason my hair glows white when I'm angry and it feels like I get a power boost from it. Almost like magic or something.

k1LLign.png
??? : But if we want to survive we'll need each other. So, I guess we'll make some sort of small house. We're gonna need wood, leaves and a whole lot of time.

QhMdP9B.png
??? : But I don't know the first thing of making houses, unless I did. In that case --- I forgot. I guess I'll take orders from you! so what should I do...uhh, what did you say your name was?

Star:Nor am I very strong. I guess the only I'd get out of it is food...though that's cannibalism,so let's not. Alright,just take this flint that I found *Gives flint to ???* We can use that to break down the trees,or the flint,which ever one comes first. Or we could break some branches off the trees! That'd probably be easier too. So grab some big branches and some leaves. And maybe some wood. Making some houses? I think just some branches supporting some other branches with leaves covering them would work. Wait,did I not mention y name? Sorry-The name is Star!

4UfrChz.png
??? : Alright, Star! I'll cut down some tress, get wood and all that. Night can get pretty scary around here, and based on where the sun is, we have 8 hours until the sun goes down.

SeR29sX.png
??? : That might be enough time to make a small house for the both of us.

9qUfCHF.png
??? : or me at least...huh? I mean --- let's do our best to get this house up! I'll be back in an hour or two with wood and stuff.

4UfrChz.png
??? : Alright, Star! I'll cut down some tress, get wood and all that. Night can get pretty scary around here, and based on where the sun is, we have 8 hours until the sun goes down.

SeR29sX.png
??? : That might be enough time to make a small house for the both of us.

9qUfCHF.png
??? : or me at least...huh? I mean --- let's do our best to get this house up! I'll be back in an hour or two with wood and stuff.

I sure hope we have 8 hours...I don't mind if you take a house for yourself,I like being outside at night. I'll be gathering some wood too.

Back