Talking with Wario! / Wario Related Songs

Shawnster

Can you have a rotten day if you have garlic?
The Intro Vid and now First Episode is now available!!!! Get the link to the playlist here -

If you guys have any suggestions for Wario to discuss please leave a comment! You never know what answer you'll get!

It's a neat concept, and the voice impression is decent enough, but I feel the presentation needs a bit of an upgrade. You're better at drawing that I probably am, but it looks a bit plain right now.

Also needs a bit more planning in the script department. Feels like it was recorded off the cuff right now, which can work, but it can also lead to some awkward pauses and what not. Again, not saying I'm any better there, that's why I've struggled to record much myself.

It's a neat concept, and the voice impression is decent enough, but I feel the presentation needs a bit of an upgrade. You're better at drawing that I probably am, but it looks a bit plain right now.

Also needs a bit more planning in the script department. Feels like it was recorded off the cuff right now, which can work, but it can also lead to some awkward pauses and what not. Again, not saying I'm any better there, that's why I've struggled to record much myself.
It actually is off the cuff right now, more planning will be made in the future but quite literally...like Wario said in the video my PC struggles on everything! Hopefully I can also get a better mic as well, but any upgrades to the format or overall presentation probably wont get any better till either I get a new PC or find a new way to make videos without bringing my PC to its knees (Which doesn't take much, Stream-labs cant even run right with Microsoft Paint open :( ) But I really do appreciate the constructive criticism a lot!

Interesting to hear a Wario Land esque take on that song. Teehee Valley has always been one of my favourite tunes in Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga.

Wonder what @tahutoa or @xandermartin98 think of it though?
It's pretty pleasant to listen to, although I probably would've switched that bass for a [26,2] Nylon, the instrument being used for the guitar chords.
Or, well, apparently the bass is a combination of 26 and 28. Given its desert-like vibe, I probably would've tried to incorporate [30,2], the Mandolin from Arabian Nights, in there, possibly as the chords in question. This is just hypothetically speaking, though, I'd have to be actively working on it in FL before I could say for sure which instruments I'd be using. Again, this was very nice to listen to, and a great first try, iffin' it was your first, especially since you used C6 kicks and D6 snares. Nice and chill. Makes me want to attempt to waarange it myself, actually.

It's pretty pleasant to listen to, although I probably would've switched that bass for a [26,2] Nylon, the instrument being used for the guitar chords.
Or, well, apparently the bass is a combination of 26 and 28. Given its desert-like vibe, I probably would've tried to incorporate [30,2], the Mandolin from Arabian Nights, in there, possibly as the chords in question. This is just hypothetically speaking, though, I'd have to be actively working on it in FL before I could say for sure which instruments I'd be using. Again, this was very nice to listen to, and a great first try, iffin' it was your first, especially since you used C6 kicks and D6 snares. Nice and chill. Makes me want to attempt to waarange it myself, actually.
Thanks! You were the one who actually inspired me to make some of the WAArangements myself!

And another one XD THE GREAT KIRBBBBBB
fun fact: you can change the release time for the instruments to give them a fading, kind of echo-y vibe, which along with a maybe 6/7% quieter EP would work out pretty well in the arrangement's favor. Not sure what the song even is but it's kind of neat.

Back