The all-compassing Official Gravity Falls Thread

Bringing this thread back from the dead as new people like Gravity Falls and I still like it too so that's good right.
BTW looking at old posts you made is like looking at old school pictures.

I HAVE FOUND MY THREAD.

Well, as you might've guessed, I'm %1000000000000 obsessed with Gravity Falls. This show is my LIFE, because I'm a antisocial introvert who's slightly nuts. That is all I have to say for now, other than "AAAAAHHHHHH DIPPER SKELETON!"

Ah yes, Gravity falls. One of the few shows I like that air on TV. It's been a great show, I loved the humor, character and just love the story. The mystery to everything, really makes you think.

So much fun theories, the fanbase is sort of cool.

The final episode airs in just 6 days. In 6 days, Gravity falls will be history. But it will be remembered as a great show, not a show that stayed on air too long, lol.

Ive actually just recently gotten into this show : p I mean Ive seen it a bit here and there before hand, and I actually did like it and thought it looked great, but I didnt have cable or anything and just hadnt really given it a chance yet. But these past like two weeks Ive been seriously into it and have spent hours watching it : p Ive missed a few episodes here and there, due to not being the only person in the house who is watching it. But I way like it, its definitely become a favorite of mine : p

My favorite character is Mabel, for a few reasons. She really makes me think of me, haha. Like almost to the point that I think shes the cartoon version of me : p I love her quirkiness, she has an adorable personality, and shes a very heartfelt character. Like I like how she has an actual real emotional attachment to her family.
I also love Dipper, he also feels real and emotional, in fact I love the episodes when he becomes protective of his sister, haha its way sweet : p

But yeah, anywho, yeah I really like the show a ton, its become a favorite ever of mine. I will be watching every episode from start to finish as soon as possible : p

Back