The Posh Gentle Sideways Swaying Related to The Main Part of an Organism's Being

Frediculous

Wario Fan Supreme
Does this belong here? I made myself a "posh" version of Body Rock, and am hoping some of you get a kick out of it. If you're into hearing things hilariously overexplained to the point of being utterly nonsensical, this is the song for you! (In other words, if your sense of humor is as awful as mine)

I am currently experiencing an urge to explain to you my feelings regarding this online video footage that could be considered a parody of Corpsum Vibrae from the Doest It Thouself installment that is part of the highly appreciated Mario-antagonistic Antihero Matter series of digital entertainment.

But seriously, how did you make this video so wordy? Did you write the text yourself?

Yep! Wrote it myself while hilariously distracted. I tried not to copy from dictionary definitions directly and rather loosely base them off. Also if there was a word, I wanted to turn it into more words. I eventually want to learn how to speak like that.

Back