The Leo Thread!

Greedy Trickster

Long, tan, and handsome.
Let's talk about this guy from Kat and Ana's section, for no particular reason! Wasn't able to find a name for him, so I'll leave that up to you guys. Make up a name for Ninja Kid!

Unless he has one and I just don't know it yet.

They should totally make this kid a regular character. I love it when new members are added to the gang, like Lulu and 13-Amp in Gold.

Screenshot_20210911-072231_YouTube.jpg

To be completely technical, since the cutscenes these time are actual, in-universe cutscenes rather than snippets of everyone's life set to microgames, he might just be Kat and Ana's oc.

(Also, the credits call him Leo.)

He's neat enough! I think he's gonna become this game's recurring character (not that it really introduces anyone else viable for that title)

To be completely technical, since the cutscenes these time are actual, in-universe cutscenes rather than snippets of everyone's life set to microgames, he might just be Kat and Ana's oc.

(Also, the credits call him Leo.)

I thought the implication was that they're indeed cutscenes but inspired by stuff that happened to the characters irl

I think he has a fair chance of returning. He isn't featured to Lulu levels, which isn't a good sign for his future, but he does at least gets nods here and there in the Galleries.
Thats good, I want to see more of him! Even if it’s just a cameo.

(Off-topic, but can we change the thread title to The Leo Thread?)

With the exponential growth of the number of characters in recent games, I wouldn't be too surprised to see him returning in a next game with a bigger role.

Back