The Wario Forums Discord Server is Being Merged with Studio21

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Hey folks, as you know, I've not exactly been too active here or on the Discord server. Indeed, with Gaming Reinvented taking so much of my time recently, I've not had the energy nor inspiration to focus on this place full time.

As a result, I've now decided (along with the rest of the staff team here) that the Wario Forums Discord server will be merged with the one by @Squishy Pixelz, Studio21, By doing this, we'll be able to combine both our Wario related communities into one, and bring together nearly a thousand fans of the series in one easy to discover place.

This change will take place soon (likely this weekend) and eventually cause everyone to move over to the Discord server here instead:

So check it out, join if you're interested, and get ready for a bigger and better Wario fan community than ever before!

Please also note that this will ONLY affect the Discord server. The actual site/forums will remain the same, as a public place for Wario discussions and the storage of Wario related fan works and media.

Back