There's a fan crossover between Wario Land and My Little Pony?

You guys got somethin' against bronies or somethin'?

Come-at-me-bro-rainbow-dash-31030597-500-310.gif

Of course people are going to dislike a fanbase when most people see the fans that have to spread it everywhere, and respond with "Umadbro?" whenever someone calls them out on it.

...have to spread it everywhere...
You mean like making this fangame?
What's so bad about that? It's just a crossover. It's not like they are shoving it in people's faces and say YOU HAVE TO LIKE THIS!
It's what fans do. They create fan content. They combine the things they like.

The other day I combined Splatoon and fucking Rick and Morty of all things. Just cuz I could and it seemed funny at the time.
Sure, it's random and makes no sense but I don't expect everyone to love it.
http://shyguyxxl.deviantart.com/art/Rick-n-Morty-go-sploonin-544113711
Am I infecting things with Splatoon now? Or the other way around?

What if you took something you like and put Wario in it cuz you love Wario? Would you be happy if people said "Why'd you have to Wario-fy this? Wario fucking sucks! Nobody likes him! Stop infecting the things we love with this horrible and gross character!"

If you don't like My Little Pony then just ignore it. And don't decry an entire fanbase because of a few bad examples.

Actually, I wasn't talking about this game at all. In fact, it's a very little problem. Let me give you an example of what I actually meant:
One day I was watching a critic review a movie on YouTube, and I went to the comments. I saw a comment asking for him to watch MLP. I saw some of this critic's other videos, and there were comments asking for the same thing. Finally, someone told him to stop spamming him to watch MLP. The one who asked him responded with some generic troll comment like "You mad?" To make it worse, it was top comment.

When people see this, they are most likely going to dislike the people in the fanbase, even other fans.

Also, you do realize I never said I disliked them?

Also, you do realize I never said I disliked them?
*long, drawn out sigh*

Didn't sound like you were happy about it. ;P

Well, like I said, you shouldn't dislike an entire fandom because of some bad examples.
Go and dislike the bad examples, but not the whole fandom.
(And by "you" I mean people in general)

I mean heck, I've seen some really dickish Wario fans who try to force their opinions on other people and I wouldn't wanna be associated with them either just because I'm also a Wario fan.

Didn't sound like you were happy about it. ;P
Well, like I said, you shouldn't dislike an entire fandom because of some bad examples.
Go and dislike the bad examples, but not the whole fandom.
(And by "you" I mean people in general)
The problem is that the bad examples are much more prominent than the respectable MLP fans. Most people dislike them because the bad examples are only what they see.

The problem is that the bad examples are much more prominent than the respectable MLP fans. Most people dislike them because the bad examples are only what they see.
You know what they say:
A train that doesn't crash doesn't make headlines.

In other words: Of course you will only see bad examples when the good examples keep to themselves.

Back