There's a reason why I rarely post here anymore.

Nitwit

Parachan User!
I'm not looking for fights or petty points coming from me of all people. But sometimes for personal and mature reasons. I don't pick fights or try to act like I have a bigger muscle brain than the rest. Just two days ago. I get attacked by a Koopa person who I never interacted with attack me in an almost targeted harassment kind of way. I never call them names, I never reply to them and I never even know they exist. But for some reason? They wanted to fight me of all people all because at the time I was worried we have a creepy child handler on this site. I mean people have the right to defend someone if they like them or not? But don't you dare try to harass me or anyone on this site. Not only does it make you look bad by trying to pick fights with someone who never even notice your existence but also can get triggered even if you say the P word to a new user who not only acts weird but some say can be liable to call the cops. I did the right thing by asking the admin Luigi on Discord server of the Wario Server to contact CM30 and tell them about this crap that was happening on the site. Also, we should never fight each other even if we have different views or just disagreements. Just because I call this person a P word. That doesn't mean I will say this to anyone on this site. This is why I rarely come here. Not because Admins and Mod (Up until recently) had done their jobs fixing and checking the site. But also allow folks to pick fights with users and call them names even if they either joke or want to protect users who may be underage from creepers. Gender or them having autism does not excuse them of being creepy with their comments in threads about making the D word. If it's just fanart? Sure. But creating something and roleplaying as a baby? I'm not for that crap! This isn't 4Chan or freaking KiwiFarms. We are better than this. We should act our age and try to not let this happen ever again.

I would like to thank @CM30 and the new mods he picked for helping clean out the mess and for Luigi on the Wario Discord Server for telling him about that messed up crap. I would have not found out about it had it not been mentioned in the server or users would have not told me about it. Also, please no fighting in this thread as I will not reply to do who only fight for harassment or just being a jerk. I may come back to the Wario server. But I need a little more time to heal as I am still not over my break about that infamous user on this site. Just take care, Wario fans.

The Suzytronics incident is actually what convinced to get more involved here again. It's frustrating trying to look past stuff like that and still enjoy reading here. I understand the concerns people had with those threads too, which is why moving forward we're going to try to make these forums more welcoming by encouraging higher quality posts overall. My personal goal is to make the forum a place where people can learn new things while having rigorous, intense debates, but don't deteriorate into personal attacks and name-calling so that everyone can enjoy themselves by the end of the day.

Making things personal has been a huge problem historically on the forums and I've probably been the biggest offender. The lack of effective moderating has caused me and others to try to take things into their own hands and start headbutting with other users. Now that we have a team we will try to make sure problems are defused and things don't get too out of hand. Instead of attacking people please report anything they say that is out of line or contact us.

I'm not looking for fights or petty points coming from me of all people. But sometimes for personal and mature reasons. I don't pick fights or try to act like I have a bigger muscle brain than the rest. Just two days ago. I get attacked by a Koopa person who I never interacted with attack me in an almost targeted harassment (nice hypocrisy) kind of way. I never call them names, I never reply to them and I never even know they exist. But for some reason? They wanted to fight me of all people all because at the time I was worried we have a creepy child handler on this site. (Yeah, yeah, but surely there was a better way than WE WILL GET THE FBI SENT TO YOUR HOUSE) I mean people have the right to defend someone if they like them or not? But don't you dare try to harass me or anyone on this site.
Dude, I agree with this sentiment wholeheartedly, but at the same time, "Someone whom you've never interacted with, attacking you in an almost targeted harassment?" That sounds eerily familiar, man. You only came back to go around and make posts saying you will threaten them with legal action over some fake Ashley doll.
Like come on, man, I know I'm not one to talk about "you should've found a better way to accomplish this". I know now that I should've looked into the story more before going off on you, but up until today the only things I'd seen you post besides making some plays for the sympathy card after the last time this shit happened was going to every single thread this girl had made and hanging a Sword of Damacles over her, when you neither A) actually can speak for everyone, or B) can or should make that sort of threat anyway. I never said anything that goddamn serious man, all I did was call out your shitty behaviour for what it was. Thing is, when people have autism that potent, they are mentally a little kid forever.

...okay, so I've just gone and looked at Suzy's stuff on other sites before saying anything else, just in case I ended up being wrong after all. Speaking of which, I don't know if you did your research, but anyways, this girl is totally harmless, dude. Moving on from that initial worried reaction I (and everyone else)'d gotten from the Ashley doll thread, once she asked me to look at another thread of hers, I started to realize that this child is absolutely not kidding, she's actually "an 11-yr-old Pure Child" in the body of a 20-yr-old. While this fact does make the whole situation rather uncomfortable, what with the uncanny valley and all still working 'on my rung of the ladder' as it were, you really should've gotten more information beforehand, which I've learned and filed away after these last couple of days. Like, what'm sayin' is, chances are, since she apparently still makes the EXACT sort of Scratch projects that 9-yr-old children would make completely unironically, has exactly 0 hidden pieces on dA, etc., her libido probably doesn't even fuckin' work, homes. I think she's just another cringey fuckin' kid, just older. Like, she seriously just wants a baby doll that's like that, y'know?

I could still be wrong about this in the end, but I don't think Lillian Grace Wilson has ever done anything that deserved this sort of treatment, let alone on a site she just fucking joined from some bonehead who didn't get his facts together (and cited a source that was edited earlier that day and treated the info like it was months old!). None of that shit was a targeted harassment or whatever the hell, it was just me hearing some toxic bullshit going on next door during the witching hours and kicking the goddamn door in.
You could've just asked if she meant any sexual implications or whatever with this-- given her mental age, she either wouldn't fully grasp what you were saying, or answer truthfully, be it yes or no, because that's just how we are, especially whenever we seem to be nice enough people, like Lillian appears to be. Again, I'm not attacking you-- this time, I'm defending someone that, based on evidence gathered from outside the forum or pages linked to it, seems completely innocent of the crimes you've placed upon her.

so I can make very child hungry, pedophilic posts; but only if I claim I have autism afterwards? Is this how it works or no?

so I can make very child hungry, pedophilic posts; but only if I claim I have autism afterwards? Is this how it works or no?
No, moving forward if there's any more posts like Suzy's, regardless of innocent intent or not, they're going to start being deleted and users are going to start being warned/punished. Autism or not, everyone here should be able to follow the rules and keep things civil. It's not fair for users who follow the rules if we start giving others free passes to break the rules for any reason after all.

Dude, I agree with this sentiment wholeheartedly, but at the same time, "Someone whom you've never interacted with, attacking you in an almost targeted harassment?" That sounds eerily familiar, man. You only came back to go around and make posts saying you will threaten them with legal action over some fake Ashley doll.
Like come on, man, I know I'm not one to talk about "you should've found a better way to accomplish this". I know now that I should've looked into the story more before going off on you, but up until today the only things I'd seen you post besides making some plays for the sympathy card after the last time this shit happened was going to every single thread this girl had made and hanging a Sword of Damacles over her, when you neither A) actually can speak for everyone, or B) can or should make that sort of threat anyway. I never said anything that goddamn serious man, all I did was call out your shitty behaviour for what it was. Thing is, when people have autism that potent, they are mentally a little kid forever.

...okay, so I've just gone and looked at Suzy's stuff on other sites before saying anything else, just in case I ended up being wrong after all. Speaking of which, I don't know if you did your research, but anyways, this girl is totally harmless, dude. Moving on from that initial worried reaction I (and everyone else)'d gotten from the Ashley doll thread, once she asked me to look at another thread of hers, I started to realize that this child is absolutely not kidding, she's actually "an 11-yr-old Pure Child" in the body of a 20-yr-old. While this fact does make the whole situation rather uncomfortable, what with the uncanny valley and all still working 'on my rung of the ladder' as it were, you really should've gotten more information beforehand, which I've learned and filed away after these last couple of days. Like, what'm sayin' is, chances are, since she apparently still makes the EXACT sort of Scratch projects that 9-yr-old children would make completely unironically, has exactly 0 hidden pieces on dA, etc., her libido probably doesn't even fuckin' work, homes. I think she's just another cringey fuckin' kid, just older. Like, she seriously just wants a baby doll that's like that, y'know?

I could still be wrong about this in the end, but I don't think Lillian Grace Wilson has ever done anything that deserved this sort of treatment, let alone on a site she just fucking joined from some bonehead who didn't get his facts together (and cited a source that was edited earlier that day and treated the info like it was months old!). None of that shit was a targeted harassment or whatever the hell, it was just me hearing some toxic bullshit going on next door during the witching hours and kicking the goddamn door in.
You could've just asked if she meant any sexual implications or whatever with this-- given her mental age, she either wouldn't fully grasp what you were saying, or answer truthfully, be it yes or no, because that's just how we are, especially whenever we seem to be nice enough people, like Lillian appears to be. Again, I'm not attacking you-- this time, I'm defending someone that, based on evidence gathered from outside the forum or pages linked to it, seems completely innocent of the crimes you've placed upon her.
I understand Tahutoa. I rarely come on this site mostly cause of Discord and trying to make some stuff like videos and other stuff. I once almost lost my older sister to a child trafficker of all people in Newark, New Jersey of all places and something like this reminded me of that incident. I shouldn't have insulted the user at the time. But when it got to roleplaying as a baby. It just suddenly triggered me and I couldn't control it. While I could have written my comments better in a mature way. At the same time? I don't want this website to become another 4Chan where folks can post anything and even end up posting gore pics here. At least things will change in the near future hopefully.

I understand Tahutoa. I rarely come on this site mostly cause of Discord and trying to make some stuff like videos and other stuff. I once almost lost my older sister to a child trafficker of all people in Newark, New Jersey ((jesus christ)) of all places and something like this reminded me of that incident. I shouldn't have insulted the user at the time. But when it got to roleplaying as a baby (yeah, that's one side effect of being a small child forever: little girls tend to get pretty weird and creepy when it comes to that sort of thing. They get weird when they roleplay). It just suddenly triggered me and I couldn't control it. While I could have written my comments better in a mature way. At the same time? I don't want this website to become another 4Chan where folks can post anything and even end up posting gore pics here. At least things will change in the near future hopefully.

Like Kyle said earlier, this should definitely not happen again. The Suzytronics thing happened due to a lack of proper moderating team but now we have one so a repeat of this shouldn't happen.

Like Kyle said earlier, this should definitely not happen again. The Suzytronics thing happened due to a lack of proper moderating team but now we have one so a repeat of this shouldn't happen.
This made me picture you in front of a press conference in a suit and tie, making hand gestures of appeasement like 'alright alright hold on settle down', know what'm sayin'?

"The Forum would be happy to answer any questions you have at this time-- yes, ye-- yes, I'm sorry, but Mr. CM30 simply must catch his plane."

Back