Tracks you want in Mario Kart 8's DLC?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
What tracks do you want to see released in the next few packs?

For me, I've got a few choices. Wario Colosseum and Wario Galleon/Shipyard would be great, simply because they'd be a chance to pack the place to the rafters with Wario references. Imagine all the Wario Land stuff you could put in the Wario Shipyard HD track! They could have the sunken SS Tea Cup, some of the fish from the Wario Land series, maybe some of the undead pirates in cameos, etc. Heck, given the presence of Mini Toads in Ribbon Road (from Mario vs Donkey Kong), it doesn't even sound that implausible.

I'd also like Luigi's Mansion from Mario Kart DS. That track already looked and sounded pretty great on the underpowered DS...

So imagine how cool it'd be with remixed music and HD graphics with tons of new background details and stuff! The DS and 3DS didn't really do it justice in my opinion...

I'd also like to see Boo Lake or Broken Pier remade for Mario Kart 8, just because I'd love to see what they'd actually do with them. The former looked incredible even for the day (just look at that great ghost house background):

And Broken Pier was pretty cool too, in concept:

i'd love to see how Nintendo would drastically revamp everything in Mario Kart 8 style, especially after how well they redid Cheese Land and Ribbon Road.

Finally, I think Bowser Castle 4 is due a reappearance:

Not only is it a cool track, but they've already brought back the Mecha Koopas used here in the game, and stuck them in Ribbon Road. Wouldn't be surprised if they were planning to bring this one back in the next set of DLC tracks as a result.

So what retro tracks do you want to see back as DLC in Mario Kart 8?

Oh my god, Mushroom City would be great to see as a retro track! That was a really cool track back in the days of Double Dash!

Yeah i really loved it and with all the different lanes and secert streets it could make really fun hectic race track and of course the glider pads and anti gravity pads would make it even better.

I want to see any SNES Bowser's Castle. In my opinion, they're much better than the GBA ones, but for some reason Nintendo decided they aren't going to be usede ever. Also Vanilla Lake 2, which is my favorite SNES track and one of my favorites tracks ever.

If they pick another from GBA, please don't be Yoshi Desert. I hate that track.

For the rest, I dunno. Wuhu Loop is my favorite from 3DS, so either that or Daisy Hills would be cool.

Back