WAH! WAH! WAAAAH!

KingDragonWario

Virtual Boy Apologist
Hey guys, wassup! The name's StarWario. Glad there's finally a gathering spot for fans of Wario to discuss! I've always loved the big lug and practically grew up with the Wario Land titles (considering this was the late 90s/early 2000s where most GB platformers were Wario as opposed to Mario, all I had besides a Game Boy Color at the time was an NES.) For the longest time I was more of a Mario fanboy until just recently when I went to replay some of the Wario titles. I noticed how different the series was from its mother, giving a more wonky and somewhat twisted look at the Mushroom World. From the playstyle to perspective, to (my favorite part) the music. It all offers such a neat experience. In regards to the songs, how many MARIO songs do you know that actually have lyrics? Next to none. Whereas in the Wario series there's many that do.

I've always been one to appreciate the underdogs, and for that reason and many more is why my love of Wario now trumps that of Mario. That aside, I'm extremely glad to be here and probably wouldn't even know of Warioforums to begin with if it weren't for my buddy ShyguyXXL.

:DHAVE A ROTTEN DAY! :D

Hello Mr. StarWario, welcome at Wario Forums, the place where Wario fans are the wolves and the rest are nothing but sheeps.

Oh and also, have a rotten day too!

Welcome to the forums, Starwario! Wario is indeed a much greater series than Mario, I realized that pretty quickly by the time Wario Land 3 came out.

Back