Wanna Fanta, Don't You Wanna?

fantanoice

Wario Fan Supreme
Hey folks, I'm fantanoice (fanta-no-ice). :3 I found this site someone's signature at another forum, so hi.

For those who don't know me, I'm a University student from Australia, and I study game development, so of course I like video games. While I've only played a small handful of Wario-centred games, I have a pretty extensive Mario / Nintendo / gaming background, so hopefully I can still contribute well to the discussions here.

So yeah, hope we get to be good mates soon.

- Fanta

PS: I want to hug and kiss you for choosing XenForo as your software because I love it and would use it myself if I could justify purchasing the license.

Welcome Fantanoice! I remember seeing your Dashing forums a few years ago. They were pretty good then, and I assume they can only have got better since.

Either way, I'm kind of surprised you're a Wario series fan to be honest. Given that your site was once a Mario Kart forum and you're active on Mario Boards, I just may have assumed otherwise.

But hey, it's awesome any way. I love finding out that other people online have any sort of interest in this franchise.

I'm not really a Wario fan, I'm just kinda interested in discussing it because I'm thinking of getting more into it. :p Though why would being a Mario fan make me unlikely to be a Wario fan? I mean, it's a spin off series, you'd think being a fan of Mario would make me more likely to like it... y'know. :p

I'm also jaw-dropping because you recall Dashing being a Mario Kart forum, which was a loooooong time ago now. XD Late last year our host decided to purge all out data, so the stats at the moment are basically from December to now because I've been really lazy and haven't uploaded the backup I have. Still, activity has been consistently high since (daily post average is over 100) so having that kind of reception after such an event was really unprecedented and humbling.

Anyway, hi, thanks for the welcome. :)

Back