Wario at Six Flags

Wario Man

CEO of Wario Ware
In 2008, to promote the Wii Game "Wario Land Shake It", Nintendo and Six Flags teamed up and put demo kiosks running Wario Land Shake it For customers to play.

A quote from one of Nintendo's Marketing Majors:

"Wario Land: Shake It! is a game that everyone from veterans to newcomers can enjoy," said Cammie Dunaway, Nintendo of America's executive vice president of Sales & Marketing. "Partnering with Six Flags to bring the title to theme parks nationwide is a great opportunity for consumers to experience the game and rediscover the franchise at a place that is designed for fun."

But wait! Six Flags LA and Six Flags St. Louis were hosting speed contests to see who can beat the level in the fastest time. The player who had won would receive a "Bottomless Coin Sack" Featuring a Wii Console, a copy of Wario Land Shake It, a Nintendo Ds System, a Gift Card for Six Flags stuff, and a Wario plush.

So, what do you think?

Calm down, it's a forum, people don't always reply instantly.

I think it's a cool idea personally. Maybe they'll do it again for Wario Land Shake It's sequel?

That's neat. I'd never expect something like this happening but hey it's creative and the audience for Wario is out there. Now all we need is a Wario themed rollercoaster based off Wario's Shipyard from MK7.

Groovy. Or maybe like a rollercoaster where you ride in the S.S Teacup and a animatronic Wario will be in various situations like he's punching a Spear Guy or fighting Bobo. I'd love to see it.

Back