Wario Forums Has Now Been Upgraded

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
To XenForo 2.1.

For the most part, it's pretty much the same as before, since I upgrade all existing plugins to work with the latest version. So your coins are intact, your items are intact, your profile music still works, the gallery and resource manager are still functional, etc.

However, there are a few things we still need to address.

Firstly, user shops don't work quite right yet, and the icons for images in your post sidebar will need to be fixed soon as well. These issues will be addressed over the coming week (for the permissions for the first) and in the next beta release of the addon (for the shop icons).

Secondly, the original reactions UI is now gone, with the default XenForo 2.1 version in its place.

But there's some good news there. Basically, the people behind said plugin made an importer that let us carry over the reactions from the old system to the new one, as well as from the post ratings plugin we had prior to that.

Hence not only are all your reactions intact, but so are your ratings from the early days of the forum too, which have all been mixed together into one count.

So that's some good news I guess.

Either way, the site's now online, and all add ons have been fixed and upgraded to the latest version along with it. Enjoy the site everyone!

Okay, I've now fixed the reactions UI a bit more (some images were far too big, so they've been shrunk down to nicely fit into the selection box) and I've removed that annoying new items block in the sidebar.

Seems there was a bug with the user settings panel. This bug has now been fixed, so you should be able to edit your preferences again

After the upgrade I've started to encounter a tiny bug. Nothing breaking, but still:
D2PjN1zfqYjver.png

This is how things usually look. Everything is fine. But...
LmGVOZ9fwp4vnr.png

When someone from the staff is online, my nickname casually borrows their color. Just like a true Wario would do, right?
It also borrowed someone else's default color yesterday, the person also being a staff member. Didn't remember whose exactly, because I thought it's just a random mistake. Now there's some logic.
I'm using Chrome, no major extensions. Never experienced that before the upgrade. It doesn't interfere with anything, it's just weird.
UPD: uh..?
12M1yXzIl7qxY2.png

UPD2: It changed back to green right after the screenshot. Imma watching you.
UPD3: PLEASE STOP THIS INSANITY

UPD4: scream

Last edited:
Oh jesus, this mod is certainly on the buggy side. Gonna raise these issues in the support thread on XenForo.com.

Back