Wario in Super Mario Galaxy 2?

FelixWario

Wa, HA, EEEEEEE-
Speaking of Wario being a playable character in mainstream Mario games, this is one of those more interesting stuff.

According to this video, Wario was indeed gonna be in SMG2.

Playing as Wario would've been very cool, wouldn't it? Too bad they dropped the idea. o_O
Any ideas how the gameplay would differ from Mario's? Most likely something like Luigi.
Maybe, just like in SM64 DS, his running and jumping abilities would've been worse, but his strength played a bigger role?

Wait, what?

If this is real (I admittedly can't find any verification on either Mario Wiki or the Cutting Room Floor), it's absolutely amazing! I mean, Wario in another 3D platformer?

Best thing ever right there!

100% sure it's bullshit. Nothing in TCRF, cropped area, the video uploader refusing to be more detailled than "it's in the files" (lol), etc. Plus, interviews have revealed the dev team wanted to put Pikmin and Donkey Kong cameos but Miyamoto vetoed the idea. There's no way they would've gone ahead and program Wario into the game following that.

I think Wario is unlocable in the story mode of Mario Super Sluggers. Maybe it's from there?

I think this fake. Why? Because the person who made this is: a hacker and made the name from Luigi into Wario's or he must be working at Nintendo and I definetly dont think that cause he a potato as camera. It would still be cool if Wario was in the game (only not for Yoshi... He'd be flat if Wario wanted to sit on him:D).

To be honest, I wasn't to sure this was real either. You gotta admit though, jumping from planet to planet and collecting starbits as Wario.. Ah, them dreams.

Back