Wario Land 3 Disassembly

I think this might be of interest to some people here.
So I've been working for some time on disassembling Wario Land 3, you can find the Github repo here: GitHub - ElectroDeoxys/warioland3: Wario Land 3 Disassembly

The project has recently reached the first major milestone of any disassembly project, which is being able to build without use of the original ROM as a base. This means ROM hacking is made simpler if you know GBZ80 assembly and are familiar with the RBGASM syntax. I'm hoping to get it out there so that we might see some cool ROM hacks or just generally help document more stuff that is still not documented right now.

If you need any help or have some ideas or anything, I'll be glad to answer whatever I can!

I think this might be of interest to some people here.
So I've been working for some time on disassembling Wario Land 3, you can find the Github repo here: GitHub - ElectroDeoxys/warioland3: Wario Land 3 Disassembly

The project has recently reached the first major milestone of any disassembly project, which is being able to build without use of the original ROM as a base. This means ROM hacking is made simpler if you know GBZ80 assembly and are familiar with the RBGASM syntax. I'm hoping to get it out there so that we might see some cool ROM hacks or just generally help document more stuff that is still not documented right now.

If you need any help or have some ideas or anything, I'll be glad to answer whatever I can!

Oh wow this is pretty interesting! I'm definitely excited to keep track of this project (even if I'm not exactly good at modding Game Boy Colour games), since it'll be interesting to see what awesome stuff other people will make with it.

Back