Wario Land 3 in RCT3

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 is a very old game. It's a game about building theme parks.
My goal is: Recreate Wario Land 3 in it!

I already started building the west side:

Shot0000.png

Well, it is not perfect, but it is something. And this is only the start, I need to fix some things, build some more, etc.

But what do you think? Also, sorry about the black dots in the volcano and sea, the game has a shading problem.

Last edited:
Oh wow, that looks really nice! Hope you succeed, I'd love to see some Wario area recreations in this game.

Wonder if it'll be as good as the Ocarina of Time remake was?

Oh wow, that looks really nice! Hope you succeed, I'd love to see some Wario area recreations in this game.

Wonder if it'll be as good as the Ocarina of Time remake was?

...I actually never about the ocarina of time remake until now.

I hope I can make it look as good!

Okay, made some more changes to the West. The most important part is the volcano. Look:

Shot0001.png

I got rid of the paths. ( So peeps don't spawn. ) Placed windows in the buildings and some details here and there. Thoughs?

Aw God.... that reminds me....

I once had recreated the entire Music Box in Minecraft...it was really, really good!...
Sadly I don't have the old map anymore. It's a real shame...

Technically I could make it again....

It looks decent so far, although there's definitely something off with the colours/textures.

The game doens't really have many terrain options. It's basically sand, bricks, grass, mud and grass with mud. I'm also not using any mods. But is there an part that looks very weird? I could try fixing it.

Edit: I'm placing this on hiatus. I got other projects, and this one is really low on the list.

Last edited:
Back