Wario Rants About Nintendo's New Console NX

Do you agree with Wario ?

• Nintendo's NX System Too Soon

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • What do u think about Nintendo NX

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Hmm the wiiu has been around for about 3 years, how long does a nintendo console usually stick around before it gets outdated? I only have like 11 wiiu games (not normal for me) i dont know if i agree or not.

Hmm the wiiu has been around for about 3 years, how long does a nintendo console usually stick around before it gets outdated? I only have like 11 wiiu games (not normal for me) i dont know if i agree or not.
well lets see, this is by american release dates for consoles
NES went from 1985 until
SNES in 1990 until
N64 in 1996 until
GameCube in 2001 until
Wii in 2006 until
Wii U in 2012

its about a five year cycle so i think is the NX is officially announced next year and comes out 2017 then it should be fine

well lets see, this is by american release dates for consoles
NES went from 1985 until
SNES in 1990 until
N64 in 1996 until
GameCube in 2001 until
Wii in 2006 until
Wii U in 2012

its about a five year cycle so i think is the NX is officially announced next year and comes out 2017 then it should be fine
Yeah sounds good as long as they cram some good games in before they're done with it. Thanks for the info too did you remember that off the top of your head or did you need some internet assistance?

Yeah sounds good as long as they cram some good games in before they're done with it. Thanks for the info too did you remember that off the top of your head or did you need some internet assistance?
Top of my head, but I don't expect you to believe me since Internet. Hopefully there is a proper wii u wario ware or wario land by then

I wish more people would realize that as soon as a company releases a console they start to work on the next one. It take THAT long to develop.

Back