WarioWare DSiWare spinoffs

JoeKarta

Bucket Head
Did anybody on here buy or play the DSiWare version of Pyoro and Paper Plane?
If so what did ya think of them?
Do you think we should get more Wario spinoffs like this?

Since those two games were essentially parts of the original WW ripped out and sold piecemeal, I think it,d be a good idea to sell the Game & Wario minigames individually. I'm sure expanded versions of Gamer and Ashley could do very well as digital downloads.

Did anyone actually like playing Ashley? Because I'm always hearing more about Gamer whenever anybody brings up Game & Wario.

The Pyoro one is just the two Pyoro games from Mega Micro Game$ bundled together and Paperplane had an added Time Attack mode and two player mode, I never played the latter, but I'm assuming it's the same as the Mega Party Game$ one.

I do think that both are nice to have, but nothing outstanding, getting Mega Micro Game$ gives you way more bang for your buck, but it is a way to play those two games on DSI/3DS and that's nice.

Also fun fact the appearences of the Ware cast in DSI Paperplane are based of Smooth Moves, that means Cheerleader Mona, and 18-Volt joining 9-Volt, also Ashley has been added to the game as well.

Back