We now have a decent model hack of Ashley for Smash Bros Brawl!

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207640

JzIbatK.png

QhaILG2.png

2VFRmqbs.png

From what I can see the rigging isn't perfect, but it's a damn lot better than the last two or three attempts. For one thing, it actually looks like her Smash Bros 4 character model now...

So yeah, thoughts on this? I'm just glad a decent attempt has finally been made...

Her not having a model in a previous game (other than Smash Bros for 3DS/Wii U) is why a decent Ashley hack took so long. People were actually trying to make an original one at one point, but gave up.

I got it the second I saw it.

She has 2 voice clips. "Pathetic!" when you use a Smash attack, and "Wicked!" when you up-taunt. She still says "PK Thunder!" in Lucas's voice and his voice for everything else. Lucas's stick is replaced by her wand.

I'm sure there's loads more, but I don't have Brawlex so I could only use the model and sounds.

Having her squat from being in Lucas's places looks really weird. None of her animations look quite right, but it's easy to ignore.

I got it the second I saw it.

She has 2 voice clips. "Pathetic!" when you use a Smash attack, and "Wicked!" when you up-taunt. She still says "PK Thunder!" in Lucas's voice and for everything else. Lucas's stick is replaced by her wand.

I'm sure there's loads more, but I don't have Brawlex so I could only use the model and sounds.

Having her squat from being in Lucas's places looks really weird. None of her animations look quite right, but it's easy to ignore.
you can get it? How? It would be pretty fun even though its still basically Lucas.

I'm a bit disappointed we don't get some more hacks with new attacks and abilities. Guess that's exclusive to really big projects like Project M.

Yes. A future update for Project M is slated to add new characters like knuckle, Lynn and Andy from Advance Wars (or is that still on the table? I'm not really following the actuality of a mod I never played)

Back