[Poll] What ending did you originally get in Wario Land 1?

Which ending did you get in Wario Land Super Mario Land 3?

• Planet (best ending)

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Castle (standard/default ending)

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Pagoda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Log Cabin (meh ending)

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Tree Trunk

• Birdhouse (worst ending)

• Total voters

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
As I'm sure everyone here knows, Wario Land 1 has multiple endings, with the building you receive at the end ranging from a tiny birdhouse to an entire planet.

So which one did you get the first time around? What was Wario's abode like once the genie was defeated, Captain Syrup had fled and Wario had seen his shiny gold statue get carried into the distance?

For me it was the castle ending, perhaps the most standard one in the game.

WL1_Shot_-_Ending5_Castle.png

When I played the game I was coming back from the later Wario Land games.
Coming back and seeing this game's refreshing focus on BEING FUN and having better progression in general, so I grabbed as much of everything as possible and never really had to grind or do much to get the unlockables or coins.

You'll easily cap out at 99999 if you just have fun with the game, which was a huge problem for me when playing Wario Land 2 or 3 (Where I couldn't bring myself to actually 100%, which should be a natural thing. If you enjoy a game you'll want to see it all.

When I played the game I was coming back from the later Wario Land games.
Coming back and seeing this game's refreshing focus on BEING FUN and having better progression in general, so I grabbed as much of everything as possible and never really had to grind or do much to get the unlockables or coins.

You'll easily cap out at 99999 if you just have fun with the game, which was a huge problem for me when playing Wario Land 2 or 3 (Where I couldn't bring myself to actually 100%, which should be a natural thing. If you enjoy a game you'll want to see it all.

Ah, the planet ending then. Nice work there!

Back