What happened to the Mona fans?

BooDestroyer

Treasure Collector Extraordinaire
Yeah, it just seems like everyone forgot all about her. I remember back then more people used to be more into her. But what happened after that? I just don't see any of that anymore. She's more appealing than Ashley to boot. And I still don't see that many people blowing a gasket over how she got redesigned in Game & Wario for no reason.

I assume they're still out there somewhere. Just not on Nintendo fan sites/forums.

Looked for any on Fan Fiction.net, Tumblr or DeviantArt?

I hate her new design! I hate it more than anyone else's new design.

In the past when you put Mona and Wario next to each other you get the impression that, yes, they are from the same universe. Now? No way.

I can see why people prefer the older designs. For Mona, while I prefer the other G&W design changes, I'm kinda split on whether I prefer Mona's old or new design. I don't hate her new one, though, that much I'm sure of.

I'm a Mona fan. :D

Still her best design
|
V
150px-Mona_WarioWare_Mega_Microgames.png

Yeah, I love everything about this design. The color scheme, the outfit, the personality,...
But I've always been wondering something...
She's supposed to be wearing a red helmet with brown goggle straps, right? ... but why is that other part of her helmet always colored brown as well?

Same here:
Mona_2_WarioWare_Mega_Microgames.png
Mona_WarioWare_Mega_Party_Games.png
MonaFigurine.PNG

But not here...
Mona_prologue_WarioWare_Mega_Microgames.png
(btw: this pic is drawn really awkwardly...)

What's that all about? It's weird...

I'm a Mona fan too. ^^
As far as designs go I actually think that Do it yourself had the best one:
493px-Mona_WWM-2.png
We need a new Wario Land with that Mona as the second playable character ASAP.

Back