What Major Games Did You Never Get Round to Playing?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Well, Nintendo Life did something like this for their staff, so I thought I'd ask the same question to the members here too. Basically, what major industry changing games have you never gotten to play, and why?

Personally, I'd say the following:

Virtually any game that's become a major internet meme/phenomenom in the last few years or so. Minecraft, Five Nights at Freddy's, Fortnite... haven't played any of them, and don't really have a huge amount of interest in doing so either.

The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past, Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. Yeah, it's shocking I know. I'm probably gonna get around to playing the first two someday, but the latter is a title I have zero interest in for some reason or another.

Splatoon 1 and 2. Somehow I've missed out on these games too, and should probably play them at some point or another.

A surprising amount of the N64 library. Banjo-Tooie, Conker's Bad Fur Day, DK64, GoldenEye 007, Perfect Dark, etc.

Super Mario RPG. Despite playing almost every other Mario RPG released afterwards, I never played the original at any point.

Still, which major games did you miss out on and why?

I haven't gotten to play any of the Luigi's Mansion games yet, trying to get a copy of 3 sooner or later.
I also haven't played Wario Land 3 and 4 either (shocking i know).
And also every game that popular today, except Minecraft, Ive been playing that when it got popular the 1st in early 2010s.

There's so many games I wished to play but couldn't because it was too expensive back then and I didn't have pocket money. When I was younger, I remember that I wrote some kind of wish list of which games I wanted to buy (some are already which you mentioned) but also:

• Twisted Metal / Crash Bandicoot / Sonic Adventure 1 / Comix Zone / and the list goes on...

There's so many games I wished to play but couldn't because it was too expensive back then and I didn't have pocket money. When I was younger, I remember that I wrote some kind of wish list of which games I wanted to buy (some are already which you mentioned) but also:

• Twisted Metal / Crash Bandicoot / Sonic Adventure 1 / Comix Zone / and the list goes on...
Emulators and rom sites:
download.jpeg

But to be fair, not every game can be emulated, and piracy is not something i support. (Unless the game was never released.)

Too many to count.
Super Mario Galaxy, DKC Tropical Freeze, most of the Mario Kart, Mario Party and Kirby games, any Yoshi game past SMW2: Yoshi's Island etc...

I've never played any MMORPG's either. I'm just not interested in them. Same for online action games and Minecraft.

Back