What Wario character do you want most in Smash Bros 4?

If they're adding things beside the expected characters and stage, I'd take a Captain Syrup... anything. The WL snubbing is pretty cray-cray.

I'm fine with Wario_ being repped by just Wario, really. I guess I'd be very happy if Ashley was somehow promoted to playable, but I'm not holding my breath, in part because I realize Ashurii is a pretty shit and insignificant character in the grand scheme of Japanese corporations, and in because I'm simply not attached to Smash Bros. very much. And it's not happening anyway, so...

Ashley would have been perfect. She's one of the most popular characters from Wario Ware and had tons of moveset potential. Too bad she's already an Assist.

I'd like a Rudy the Clown mini boss for Classic mode. That and a demo of the first Warioware (Masterpiece) in either Smash game if not already.

Too bad she's already an Assist.

Mewtwo's already a trophy in the 3DS version, and Duck Hunt is both a playable character and a stage hazard (?) in his own stage on Wii U. I can't decide what to think anymore.

I'd pay another $60 to get Ashley as a playable character. I wanted her in that badly.

Wow, you like her as a character that much eh?

Personally, I wouldn't pay $60 for any single character. Maybe if they had a pack with five Wario characters, K Rool, Dixie Kong, Ridley, Fawful, Kamek, Ghirahim, Lucas, Ice Climbers and Wolf... then I'd pay that much.

Back