What Wario content do you want in Super Smash Bros 4?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Well, we can assume Wario is going to be playable again, and count out Ashley due to her assist trophy status, but what other stuff from the series do you want in the upcoming game?

Personally, I'd like to see the following:

At least one stage based on the non WarioWare series Wario games. Maybe a level from Wario Land 3 or 4 could work here.

Some music remixes from the Wario platformers, because damn some of that awesome music needs to be heard again.

More trophies, stickers, etc of characters from both the Wario Land and WarioWare franchises. Hopefully ones that involve original artwork or 3D models.

And finally, some changes to Wario's moveset so he represents both of his series accurately. Some moves taken from Wario World might work here, with stuff like piledrivers and spinning attacks replacing the corkscrew or Wario waft ones.

But what things from the Wario series do you want to see in the next Smash Bros game?

A different final smash. I'm not sure what it would be but I don't like the Wario-Man final smash. It just makes it hard to control Wario.

Maybe a Wario final boss should be a boss in SSB4. It's just an idea. I'm sure that no one liked Wario's moveset in Brawl. Project M had a good moveset going for him and maybe if you include the Wario Car for a final smash he'd actually be used by more people.

I doubt Wario could get a second character in this game, but if he ever did, I'd hope it be Captain Syrup instead of say, Mona. I prefer the Land series to Ware. I think it'd be great if he was given some more moves derived from his platformers, and Rudy the Clown would make a great boss should they include bossfights.

I'm hoping for something. I mean, Wario being playable is the bare minimum you'd expect, but hopefully we get a Wario stage or something too.

So the Direct has passed and the only Wario-related content shown was what the Ashley AT does (She casts purple smoke that seems to slow everyone down).

The W symbol was shown on-screen when her and Waluigi (?) were on-screen though, which I'm sure will reassure the four silly people that feared Wario had a serious chance of being cut from the game.

Back