What Wario game would be the worst introduction to the series?

Wario Land 3 is garbo so instead of saying Master of Disguse I'll go with that. :shantdance7:
Wario Land 3 is NOT a good introduction to the Wario Land series, I agree. However, this is simply because of how intricate and oftentimes confusing it can be, with how the Day/Night cycle changes things, and especially how once you're summoned to Rudy's temple for the finale, the temple won't tell you which level you need to go to in order to find more treasures. Wario Land 3 is, sadly, one of those games that puts first-time players at a roadblock a little while through, like once you get to Desert Ruins the first time, because you don't realize that there's something else you gotta do beforehand, that sort of thing. In fact, that was the reason I ended up swearing off of WL3, back in 2015, and didn't pick it back up until a year later when I was less stupid. After you jump that hurdle, the game becomes relatively smooth sailing (from here on oouut :gnoseholes:) up until you pass, I wanna say, The Nameless Void, or whatever it was called, because then there's a whole lotta nonsense involving Turtle Rocks, and the East Crater, and what have you, where you're going to have no gotdang idea what you're doing.

Yeah, I think Master of Disguise would be one of the worst introductions to the Wario Land series, especially if you're a stupid kid like I was when I first played it. That was my first handheld Wario title, in that I actually played it on that TTDS homebrew card, but not my first handheld Wario title. When I was younger, my Dad got me a GBA emulator, and all the Wario games were on there. Out of all of them, Wario Land II was the one I kept going back to, because you couldn't die, didn't have to Hurry Up!, Wario was wearing the W cap (as a kid I hated seeing character designs deviate from the norm), and he didn't have the nightmarish, crooked-looking teeth :Wario:

Back