Will they make another Wario Land

He probably should stop complaining about a fictional character though.

It's not like if the Japanese Ashley song is not in Smash Bros, it's the end of the world.

I don't think he considers it the end of the world, but I imagined it greatly annoyed him as a fan of not only Ashley but of Wario in general, because that's Wario content being cut...

They should've put another Wario Land song, like the Rice Beach theme(they already put Ruins from ST).

And yeah, Ashley isn't that major on Nintendo.

I bet they couldn't stand the anime drawings of her, and got their revenge on the Ashley Addicts.

I'd love to have more Land music (and prefer it to more Ashley) but sadly, Wario as a whole is minor for Nintendo, Ashley or not. I'm not sure if they even know Ashley has zillions of fanart.

• Agree
Reactions: 607
I will admit, I agree with his comments on Rosalina. Her being chosen over Wario is a good showcase of exactly what's wrong with the modern day Nintendo; a complete unwillingness to do anything interesting Mario or fan pleasing with the Mario series and its games.

Or maybe it's Miyamoto's ego; anything he didn't 'create' can't be featured in one of 'his' Mario games. That seems like a disturbingly common trend in Japanese game design.

Yeah, no kidding. I think Nintendo's biggest problem in recent years is that Mario, Miis, Link and Pokemon have taken the roles previously given to new characters in new IPs...

Or other Nintendo stars like Wario, DK, the Star Fox team, etc.

Back