Woah, the Game and Wario website is BEAUTIFUL!

The Wario series always has really nice looking official websites. It's the one part of the marketing where the originality and craziness of the series can be transferred to a different medium.

I miss Nintendo's mini-sites full of wallpapers, printables, PC sounds and other cool stuff. The Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie sites were good with that stuff back in the 90's.

This times a million. I loved old school game websites, the ones that actually tried to give you more information about the world and characters, have a personality, have funny flash games, etc. Todays gaming websites seem like yet more boring, overly sterile corporate manuals with no personality.

This times a million. I loved old school game websites, the ones that actually tried to give you more information about the world and characters, have a personality, have funny flash games, etc. Todays gaming websites seem like yet more boring, overly sterile corporate manuals with no personality.

I actually wonder why this is happening. Is the sterile "clean" look just in style? Are people worried about confusing people? It's pretty astonishing that websites for games have, in many ways, gotten WORSE since the 90s and 2000s.

Agreed so much. Even though I didn't know about Wario Land 4's website until earlier this year, it still gave me some nostalgia. What happened to make things...lazier?

I mean, yeah, the makers of the games can't focus on them, but aren't the website people a different division?

I think since not many people aprecciate the Wario ware series ALREADY, it got bad reviews. AT best in the media, Wario ware gets like C amount of people wanting it or looking to play it :(. Game and Wario was fun to me, but needed more!! That doesn't make it the worst possible game ever though!

Back