[Poll] Would Ashley make a good villain?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
In a non party/microgame based game?

Because while I'm using her as a boss in Mario's Nightmare Quest, I'm just curious to whether the character would make a good potential antagonist in an actual Wario series game/platformer.

She's got the boastful theme song, but does she have the skills and magical ability to actually pose a threat to Wario or another Mario series protagonist?

Well she can fly and shoot lazerz. That's half the design work done, right?

I think if they were to bring back Wario as a Mario villain, the WarioWare employees would make p. serviceable henchmen for him.
Eh, I dont think the WarioWare members can be good villians. But if they were it would be pretty interesting bosses. A mad scientist, a Nintendo fanboy, kindergarten ninjas...

Well she can fly and shoot lazerz. That's half the design work done, right?

I think if they were to bring back Wario as a Mario villain, the WarioWare employees would make p. serviceable henchmen for him.

That's a pretty awesome idea actually. I can definitely see Dr Crygor and Orbulon being pretty interesting characters to fight in boss battles, and Kat and Ana could work quite well in a feudal Japan style setting as villains...

Eh, I dont think the WarioWare members can be good villians. But if they were it would be pretty interesting bosses. A mad scientist, a Nintendo fanboy, kindergarten ninjas...

Well, they'd be more morally ambiguous than your average team of Mario villains. Kind of like how Captain Syrup isn't really that different from Wario in motivations or personality...

Back